United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
What prophets?
I'm the only one I've ever met. The others are probably wise enough to know they will be turned away or ignored (or faking for money). Being good enough to become one is extremely rare.

Matthew 7:13-14

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm the only one I've ever met. The others are probably wise enough to know they will be turned away or ignored. Being good enough to become one is extremely rare.

Matthew 7:13-14
Well for the record, any prophet showing up after the Scriptures were completed in AD 96 is to be considered a false prophet.

• Useful
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

AskTheFamily

Mar 14, 2010
Ottawa
✟14,900.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
It's the reminder, the name of God, the holy spirit, the throne, the seat of God, the light of God, the face of God, the authority of God, the arrow of God heading towards God and pointing to him, and it's reference to God, the exact accurate pointer to the vision of God who sees by vision of God in the most accurate way possible for creation to see, it's the leaders and kings and beautiful names of God who are the means to God and God originated everything from blessed water while he was hidden in a cloud, and remains hidden and manifest, bright and unseen, and he has brought out people like Moses in mortal form and set his names like Seth and appointed us holy rivers and ways to him and set us mountains who are the foundation of all those on earth and keeps everything from exploding to nothing and losing their identity, and he is the one who appointed Aaron and his family just as he appointed before then Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph and their successors, and he is the one who chose Sarah and Mary, and he is the one who destroyed the oppressors in the past and will do so again if they don't change their ways.

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Well for the record, any prophet showing up after the Scriptures were completed in AD 96 is to be considered a false prophet.

That is illogical. I just try to teach others the value of forgiveness, I shouldn't have to because its all over the bible, but everyone seems to want to learn the hard way, death will not save you from what you owe God nor is it required to enter heaven.

The religious tend to focus on completely meaningless things, most of which makes little sense. They worship a book, not God. They worship death.

Will you be saved if you believe in Jesus? Yes, over time but that does not free you of responsibility, it is more like a first step.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status