Florida
✟325,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Knowing death is inevitable, yet a person is born. Who is the murderer? God or Us(people)

Murder is the unlawful taking of a human life. A person who kills another without lawful authority commits murder. A person who kills another with lawful authority is not. Take the case of an executed murderer. It is a person who killed without lawful authority who is then killed by lawful authority. And there is no contradiction there. One is lawful while the other is not.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Knowing death is inevitable, yet a person is born. Who is the murderer? God or Us(people)
Dying from natural causes is not murder. God did not bring death on the human race. It was Adam's disobedience. If you will, Adam committed spiritual suicide, leading eventually to physical death. Adam could have chosen life. God knew that he would not. Knowing something will happen does not make you responsible. Many in the intelligence community knew that Putin would invade Russia. That does not mean that CIA and MI6 were responsible.

Michael S. Blanchard
Michael S. Blanchard
Death is the beginning of life. When we die we are born again into God's Kingdom. Unless you are first born of water, you cannot be born again. It is not about baptism it is about dying and being born into God's Kingdom we will be born again. Murder is when we deny another human the right to life, like abortion.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
All flesh conceived on this earth will be resurrected to be the 1st generation of flesh in the new earth era.
How does that alter your theme? (if it even does)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A
Another thread that does not belong in the creation vs evolution area.

We sinned.
We gained a dying body.
Sin is death, so we die.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hvizsgyak

Jan 28, 2021
Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Colonel Mustard in the Library using a wrench!

I'm sorry, when I saw the title of your post, I just had to go for it. I'm sure I'll catch heck for this. God bless :holy:.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
John says that a murderer has no eternal life in him.
Smashing pumpkins say the killer in me is the killer in you.
I say pointing fingers is pointless.

Upvote 0