Who has changed the unchangeable Laws of Nature? Lawmaker. Can we call this lawmaker "God"?

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Following observational facts disagree with strong equivalence principle: "laws of Nature are time- and place- independent". The increased rate of natural disasters in Sun, and on Earth, the increased activity of meteor and asteroid attacks, the changing size of proton (surely proven in most top journal - The Rydberg constant and proton size from atomic hydrogen | Science ), etc., all this decisively tells us, that the Laws of Nature has own Lawmaker. To modify or to temporarily switch off the Natural Laws (in given space and time interval).

"hydrogen has puzzled physicists for the past 7 years. Now, Beyer et al. shed light on this puzzle (see the Perspective by Vassen). The authors obtained the size of the proton using very accurate spectroscopic measurements of regular hydrogen. Unexpectedly, this value was inconsistent with the average value of previous measurements of the same type." Science 06 Oct 2017:
Vol. 358, Issue 6359, p. 79; see also p. 39.

"And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm." Mark 4:39 (KJV)

MY PERSONAL OPINION on above FACTS:

The admit-ion of the change in unchangeable laws is the direct invitation sent to God from methodological atheism (the many centuries long developed method of Science as the rejection of all divine matters and also any physical matters, which can prove divine in a future, while doing the Science). Because such change is divine wonder. Same is with the natural theories of a breaking of the light-speed barrier. Such works are banned.

The methodology of Science, since the Thomas A-nas has gradually departured from using word "God" in the scientific papers. Also paper-killers are words "angel", "Grace", "Church", "omnipresence", "omniscience", "Lawmaker", "Love", etc. In all known cases, when sentence "God did it" becomes necessary, the scientist uses "I do not yet know." Thus, he rejects the God's call to Glorify God's Name. This sin is the methodological atheism, which has tendency to become permanent atheism.

1) I am used such neutral formulations in my speech, that it clearly shows, that I am gentle enough with the feelings of God's opposer-s.

2) Logic is human-independent. Thus, do not troll me without a dis-proof.
Opposer: “Except YOU made the claim. Therefore it is on YOU to support it.” So, you deny the existence of the proof in the post. Can you prove, that I am hallucinating own proof?

3) The change of Natural Laws might be casual (not expressed through a smooth function), but not a human-factor: I suppose there is no conspiracy (or a total incompetence) among the experimentalists from different countries.

4)
The cat is looking through the glass:
The emptiness approaches us,
It quiets any sound of pain,
The roof is hit by acid rain,
But don't you worry,
Dear mom,
I am your cat till Trumpet sound.
(Look at profile photo)

“Resolving the puzzle must now include trying to understand how the old results relate to the new, as well as reexamining the sources of systematic errors in all experiments.” (Science 2017). This might never be resolved, because they never will say: "God did it." The “methodical” atheism is the background in Scientific community: "state and Church separation." Do not deny the historic development of methodology: a theistical scientist enters laboratory as atheist, however enters Church as theist. This is called: "methodological atheism". However the habit of being periodically atheist, drugs the mind into the permanent atheism. Latter is the absolute solipsism, because the denial of True God is the denial of the source (and the scientific definition) of Reality. This explains, why the top science is so cruel, love-less, respect-less, trust-less, good-authority-less, sanity-less (there are chemicals in food, there is atomic explosion in Herosima, etc), saint-less, God-less, angel-less, Church-less, good-emotion-less, (which is hidden-) moral-less and Verity-less, etc. The methodical atheism is the absolute solipsism, the absolute less-ness of Good, and full-ness of Evil things: confusion, double standards, info-wars, obscurantism, envy, hate, lie, lie of Darwinism. Why there is full-ness of Evil while total denial, while solipsism? Because Evil does not exist, exists PROBLEM of Evil, according to definitions of the Christian Civilization. We have no consistent alternative to latter. The wise-hood is expressed as wife in this video:

Last edited:

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,268.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Following observational facts disagree with strong equivalence principle: "laws of Nature are time- and place- independent". The increased rate of natural disasters in Sun, and on Earth, the increased activity of meteor and asteroid attacks, the changing size of proton (surely proven in most top journal - The Rydberg constant and proton size from atomic hydrogen | Science ), etc., all this decisively tells us, that the Laws of Nature has own Lawmaker. To modify or to temporarily switch off the Natural Laws (in given space and time interval).
Almost all incorrect, or peculiar:
  1. What would constitute a natural disaster on the sun? Natural disasters are, exlcusively in my experience, refer to disasters affecting humans.
    • If I extend the term to refer to solar events, such as solar flares, or unusual sunspot configurations, then there has been no increase rate in their occurence.
    • Consequently we can reject this first "observational fact"
  2. An attack constitutes a conscious effort to cause harm, or overcome an organism by an organism. Asteroids and meteors do not make attacks.
    • There has been no significant increase in meteor, or asteroid strikes.
    • The programs to identify NEOs have led to an increased awareness of their presence and numbers.
  3. The research you link to on proton size does not state that the proton size has changed. Rather it explores why the size determined by different methods is different.
In short, the observations on which you base your subsequent hypothesis are either wrong, or have been misinterpreted by you.

Upvote 0