Who do we give thanks to? HaShem or Yeshua?

Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I just finished watching a video on Christians and even another video on Messianic Jews being persecuted by Orthodox Jews in Yisrael.

So now a thought came to mind.

When we go out into the world and see something praiseworthy, who do we give the Glory to?

Is it HaShem we are to give praise to in Yeshua's name or is it just Yeshua we praise in front of others leaving out HaShem?

Who did Yeshua say to pray to? Him or HaShem?

Did Yeshua come speaking in his own words or did he Speak the words of HaShem?

So who gets the praise?

So if we witness to others and give praise in just Yeshua then where do you think those of Judaism get the idea we are not Followers of the MOST HIGH ELOHIM? Are we wrong leaving HaShem out of the praise?

Also when standing in front of others to give praise, does one say "Thank the LORD." Thanks to GOD." which both are just titles.

So this comes down to this. Who is GOD?
Isn't HaShem our GOD and Yeshua Our Master? I know full well that Yeshua is Echad with HaShem. And we to can be Echad with HaShem and Yeshua and do Even Greater Things in Yeshua's name giving Praise to HaShem? Or what?

Tag

Last edited:

johnd

Nov 30, 2003
God bless.
Visit site
✟9,564.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Not to rub anyone's noses in the differences we have...

But this is not a problem for those who believe in the divinity of Yeshua and the plurality of persons within the Godhead.

Yeshua is the bridge between God and man (being both God and man).

In his day, Job lamented the fact that no one existed who could put his hand on both he and God.

Job 9:32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.
33 Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

We are to pray to God and give God the glory. And since the Spirit in Yeshua is God the Word (John 1:1-3 and verse 14)... we are praising and praying to him as well.

And since we believe in Yeshua, in a sense all our prayers are in his name. How much more when we pray with his will in mind.

I just finished watching a video on Christians and even another video on Messianic Jews being persecuted by Orthodox Jews in Yisrael.

So now a thought came to mind.

When we go out into the world and see something praiseworthy, who do we give the Glory to?

Is it HaShem we are to give praise to in Yeshua's name or is it just Yeshua we praise in front of others leaving out HaShem?

Who did Yeshua say to pray to? Him or HaShem?

Did Yeshua come speaking in his own words or did he Speak the words of HaShem?

So who gets the praise?

So if we witness to others and give praise in just Yeshua then where do you think those of Judaism get the idea we are not Followers of the MOST HIGH ELOHIM? Are we wrong leaving HaShem out of the praise?

Also when standing in front of others to give praise, does one say "Thank the LORD." Thanks to GOD." which both are just titles.

So this comes down to this. Who is GOD?
Isn't HaShem our GOD and Yeshua Our Master? I know full well that Yeshua is Echad with HaShem. And we to can be Echad with HaShem and Yeshua and do Even Greater Things in Yeshua's name giving Praise to HaShem? Or what?

Tag

Last edited:
Reactions: SGM4HIM
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

resurrection

Sep 29, 2008
✟7,639.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Hello

When we go out into the world and see something praiseworthy, who do we give the Glory to? The Glory goes to HaShem through Yeshua in us.

Is it HaShem we are to give praise to in Yeshua's name or is it just Yeshua we praise in front of others leaving out HaShem? HaShem is the Father, and He is higher than the Man Christ Yeshua, altho the two are ONE. But all Praise goes to HaShem again through the Son, but we can Honour the Son,Yeshua, and Thank him for being Faithful to the Father.

Who did Yeshua say to pray to? Him or HaShem? Yeshua said to pray to HaShem, and we always do it in Him (Yeshua), because no one can go to the Father except through the son, Yeshua.

Did Yeshua come speaking in his own words or did he Speak the words of HaShem? He spoke the Words of HaShem with the Father that remained in Him.

So who gets the praise? HaShem. Yeshua is Honoured.

So if we witness to others and give praise in just Yeshua then where do you think those of Judaism get the idea we are not Followers of the MOST HIGH ELOHIM? Are we wrong leaving HaShem out of the praise? Well, anyone who trully has LOVE for HaShem is a true Follower and friend of HaShem, it does not matter what race you are. And it does not matter what other's may want to say or think about any of us, as long as there is Truthfulness and Faithful love there in our Hearts and in each Individual, we&They are HIS.

Also when standing in front of others to give praise, does one say "Thank the LORD." Thanks to GOD." which both are just titles. Again, Praise to HaShem and Honour to Yeshua.

So this comes down to this. Who is GOD? The two are ONE, but the Father is Higher than the man Christ Yeshua. Yeshua is God, but HaShem is Higher, because Yeshua became a Man. And that is why He tells us to give thanks to the Father and that He is Higher than Him. for God came down, to all of us to show us what it is that we all must do while living in a man's suit, and than that glorious day shall arrive WHEN WE ALL WILL WORSHIP HASHEM IN FULL SPIRIT the way He is wanting all of us to. [/b][/COLOR]

Isn't HaShem our GOD and Yeshua Our Master? I know full well that Yeshua is Echad with HaShem. And we to can be Echad with HaShem and Yeshua and do Even Greater Things in Yeshua's name giving Praise to HaShem? Or what? HaShem is Father God & Yeshua is the Saviour. God is in Both. Yeshua is indeed HaShem, but in a man's Suit, so Yeshua became lower in

Thank you for asking your questions.

Have a good day

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Eben Abram

Sep 3, 2003
Visit site
✟8,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Shalom Alecheim

I knew you were sincere Shamash, Yet I still had to be true to the Unbeleiver as well as the Believer in reporting the spam, I was more than aware it was not your intention and I am glad you clarify.

I do not think anyone thinks you Prideful, though I suspect, since many think I am, my opinion in that matter might be left to Our father rather than I, but it is good of you to post your experiences with G-d.

He has never left you, back then, now, or the future, when you pass through the fires, as you have, you will be better able to help others.

Eben

Upvote 0