Who are the broken branches?

mercy1061

Nov 26, 2011
✟18,724.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
If it depends on other people as to whether we are accepted or rejected then we are all doomed and broken off as we speak including the first apostles and talmidim of Yeshua who were rejected by the rulers. Mercy, (who now appears to be addressing himself in the third person) may choose to believe whatever he desires to believe but he apparently has no problem with the Scripture being broken when he gives his physical reasons why Eliyahu did not carry out the commandment to anoint Yehu the son of Nimshi as king over Yisrael. However, for daq, the Scripture remains intact because he does not see these things according to the mind of the flesh or the physical world so it flows naturally for him that Eliyahu is also the Spirit mashiyach-anointing which was placed upon Yochanan the Immerser, (if mercy will receive it) because Eliyahu is Spirit of the Prophets: Six wings to the echad! :wave:

The scriptures remain in tact for you, but they are broken for me, according to you because mercy explains how the scriptures tell us that those branches were broken off because of unbelief, did the people believe the prophets in the days of Elijah? But please show me the courtesy to allow me to tell you my thoughts, mercy will certainly allow you to tell me your thoughts, rather than you tell me what mercy is thinking judging his thoughts. You remember how Stephen was chosen?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You remember how Stephen was chosen?

Of course:

Step back and take a closer look:

Acts 6:5-8 ASV
5. And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolaus a proselyte of Antioch;
6. whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid their hands upon them.
7. And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem exceedingly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.
8. And Stephen, full of grace and power, wrought great wonders and signs among the people.

Is this really a good thing? It says that Stephanos wrought great wonders and signs among the people. Does that glorify the Father? If so then why did you perceive it as you did when you said that they were like walking gods? Not that you are any different from everyone else but there comes a time when the power of the holy people, (pride) must be completely shattered if we will ever see the truth. Stephanos was full of the Spirit Holy Testimony of Yeshua, and Filippon and Prochoron and Nikanora and Timona and Parmenan and Nikolaos; a "victorious over the people" proselyte sojourner from Antiochea. It is that seventh that is the problem because he loves the deeds of the Nikolaitans which glorify himself, (Stephanos is likewise no different from any of us). This is absolutely not good in the eyes of our Maker. So then Sha'ul is sent to immerse Stephanos, (in a fiery hail of sharp stones that cut to the heart) and Stephanos becomes Stephanas. Then later Saulos becomes Paulos, (he is little). ^_^

Upvote 0