United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are to make a menorah of pure gold. It is to be made of hammered work; its base, shaft, cups, ring of outer leaves and petals are to be of one piece with it. 32 It is to have six branches extending from its sides, three branches of the menorah on one side of it and three on the other. 33 On one branch are to be three cups shaped like almond blossoms, each with a ring of outer leaves and petals; likewise on the opposite branch three cups shaped like almond blossoms, each with a ring of outer leaves and petals; and similarly for all six branches extending from the menorah. 34 On the central shaft of the menorah are to be four cups shaped like almond blossoms, each with its ring of outer leaves and petals.
Of even all the number of almond blossom petals. Which part of the menorah and flowers are keenly focused on?

There is the after all golden girdled aspect to many white petals whether they be a lily, olive, or almond blossom.

Keen eyes

Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Of even all the number of almond blossom petals. Which part of the menorah and flowers are keenly focused on?

There is the after all golden girdled aspect to many white petals whether they be a lily, olive, or almond blossom.

Keen eyes
The Structure of the Menorah
The menorah has 22 almond blossoms and 27 connecting parts=49
The Bible consists of 22 OT and 27 NT scrolls=49
There is one connection from the uppermost almond blossom on the center shaft to the middle lamp, that represents the Book of Life 49+1=50

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

..These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
To all sons and daughters that have offered a conversation in oil.
Thankyou for being a blessing.

With a further walk in prayer with a strength in forgiveness. Please consider that there are generations in need of further instruction in the spirit of understanding/honey like gold.
Though there are a number of white petals to an almond blossom like the number of korban offerings of raiment.

What's rarely spoken of is the staff given Aaron that blossomed and was placed in the ark.
Like a garment given Yosef I imagine there is more to discover with an exploration of the terrain of Torah than most are willing to endure in the fruit of self discipline and patience.

Blessings Always

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But those sown on rich soil hear the message, accept it and bear fruit — thirty, sixty or a hundredfold.”

21 He said to them, “A lamp isn’t brought in to be put under a bowl or under the bed, is it? Wouldn’t you put it on a lampstand? 22 Indeed, nothing is hidden, except to be disclosed; and nothing is covered up, except to come out into the open. 23 Those who have ears to hear with, let them hear!”

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
To all sons and daughters that have offered a conversation in oil.
Thankyou for being a blessing.

With a further walk in prayer with a strength in forgiveness. Please consider that there are generations in need of further instruction in the spirit of understanding/honey like gold.
Though there are a number of white petals to an almond blossom like the number of korban offerings of raiment.

What's rarely spoken of is the staff given Aaron that blossomed and was placed in the ark.
Like a garment given Yosef I imagine there is more to discover with an exploration of the terrain of Torah than most are willing to endure in the fruit of self discipline and patience.

Blessings Always
o Moses spoke to the Israelites, and their leaders gave him twelve staffs, one for the leader of each of their ancestral tribes, and Aaron's staff was among them

Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So with a consideration of covering that ole sh'aul spoke of concerning a woman's hair.
Perhaps a son or daughter will grow in discernment where Yeshua spoke to woman at a well.

And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham; and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them.
And Isaac's servants digged in the valley, and found there a well of living water.

For My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Isaiah 12:3
Proverbs 5:15

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But those sown on rich soil hear the message, accept it and bear fruit — thirty, sixty or a hundredfold.”

21 He said to them, “A lamp isn’t brought in to be put under a bowl or under the bed, is it? Wouldn’t you put it on a lampstand? 22 Indeed, nothing is hidden, except to be disclosed; and nothing is covered up, except to come out into the open. 23 Those who have ears to hear with, let them hear!”

• Useful
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham; and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them.
And Isaac's servants digged in the valley, and found there a well of living water.

For My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

After considering the single well likened to a single staff with a numerous amount of petals equally measured as balance like harmony of wind and water.
A son and daughter will perhaps find an equal scale of branches upon each arm in a charity of Fire

Blessed Be The Holy One

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
While there are many members of the body that are whole in Yeshua with numbers of gold. 30 branches here and multiplied to 60 branches bearing fruit.
The hundred fold reminds me of something that is likened to the humbleness of a 100 pieces of silver like a foundation to uphold the gold tried in fire alike.

Like wings given the undivided doves that moved according to a cloud.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Amen,
Armor multiplied reveals the work of ones hands.

Blessing Always

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
o Moses spoke to the Israelites, and their leaders gave him twelve staffs, one for the leader of each of their ancestral tribes, and Aaron's staff was among them
IMG_20200415_125602.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry I don't follow?
Like stars,
The sands of inheritance have layers.
A pearl likened to a flower is produced according to time.
The parallel involved in process is the same nutrient provision freely offered during recognition and worship in truth and spirit.

A Principle in the song of nature is something to behold in the spirit of knowledge.

Question: to all readers.

Does a pearl have layers?

Upvote 0