Which kind of tree was the Living Tree in Eden?

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It's been said that Kabbalah is the soul of Judaism. One should become as familiar as possible with the visible external before delving into the inner hidden things of the soul. It would be like an adolescent trying to teach others about life and marriage before they even understand who they are themselves or have understanding through experience.

Our Jewish sages were blinded only by a veil, they were not incapable of understanding the imagery of truth (Mashiach) only veiled to the details. The Zohar has many seemingly hidden meanings that relate directly to our Messiah. Like the donkey driver for one.

Though I think you're wise to build a firm foundation (on Torah) before you construct a window to open. Too many floating around as windows to the soul without any foundation at all.
It is also during the time of the blindness of Judaism that Kabbalah came into being. They were feeling their way around in the dark during this period. Kabbalah is a desperate attempt to get a handle on God and understand Him and the way He thinks. It is also a hit and miss. It does however have some very interesting perspectives that in light of the Holy Spirit have applications that Kabbalah never taught or perceived, because they saw "in part". 2000 years of meditation is not all for not.

• Informative
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all for sharing this topic. If the Tree of Life leads to Torah, it also brings the knowledge of Kabala. Because my Torah level is low, I can’t study Kabala more.
Kabbalah is satanic

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Which kind of tree was the Living Tree in Eden? And which kind of tree was the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Was this kind of tree concerning the vine, or fig tree, or olive tree, or apricot?

When a mythology is examined too closely it usually shows flaws. look for the spiritual message and forget the literal flaws.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When a mythology is examined too closely it usually shows flaws. look for the spiritual message and forget the literal flaws.
How many loaves of unleavened bread have you found in your right hand while exploring the Terrain of the Torah with a Lit Lamp?

Without the kingdom is a "literal' bread of leaven that puffs up the heart.

Do you recall what puffs up,
I imagine a flood and winter before flight will seal a persons feet like ice in the heart.
A hardened place of un-repentance where a spiritual armor is lacking till tears of joy are offered by a Mother.

I suspect you ignored to T.O.S

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Which kind of tree was the Living Tree in Eden? And which kind of tree was the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Was this kind of tree concerning the vine, or fig tree, or olive tree, or apricot?
If you are looking neither right or left while approaching the Holy Altar of sacrifice with your feet shod.
(A: Maftir) 19 (22) Adonai said to Moshe, “Here is what you are to say to the people of Isra’el: ‘You yourselves have seen that I spoke with you from heaven. 20 (23) You are not to make with me gods of silver, nor are you to make gods of gold for yourselves. (S: Maftir) 21 (24) For me you need make only an altar of earth; on it you will sacrifice your burnt offerings, peace offerings, sheep, goats and cattle. In every place where I cause my name to be mentioned, I will come to you and bless you. 22 (25) If you do make me an altar of stone, you are not to build it of cut stones; for if you use a tool on it, you profane it. 23 (26)

Likewise, you are not to use steps to go up to my altar; so that you won’t be indecently uncovered.’”

Haftarah Yitro: Yesha‘yahu (Isaiah) 6:1–7:6; 9:5(6)– 6(7) (A); 6:1–13 (S)

B’rit Hadashah suggested readings for Parashah Yitro: Mattityahu (Matthew) 5:21–30; 15:1–11; 19:16–30; Mark 7:5–15; 10:17–31; Luke 18:18–30; Acts 6:1–7; Romans 2:17–29; 7:7–12; 13:8–10; Ephesians 6:1–3; 1 Timothy 3:1–14; 2 Timothy 2:2; Titus 1:5–9; Messianic Jews (Hebrews) 12:18–29; Ya‘akov (James) 2:8–13; 1 Kefa (1 Peter) 2:9–10

According to His Word in Torah,
A sheer surface like water, instead of steps was to be given to those freely offering a sacrifice upon an altar of Fire.

Remember to accept a washing of your feet before entering the holy place and approaching the Holy Altar of incense

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How many loaves of unleavened bread have you found in your right hand while exploring the Terrain of the Torah with a Lit Lamp?
We had a couple of Torah scrolls in the back seat of my GMC Terrain when our synagogue moved just before High Holy Days. We did not have any matzah.

Upvote 0