Oct 2, 2020
✟607,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He didn't break the sabbath, Jesus never sinned, he broke man made regulations they tried to add to the sabbath which made it a burden which doesn't count for nothing, just like you and all of mixed up religion's view of the sabbath telling me there is a gazillion things I can and can't do on it. God commanded you to do no work and keep it holy that's it, it's not a burden like man made it back then, and it's not a burden like mixed up religion tries to make it today.

John 5:18 seems to clearly state that Jesus did break the sabbath. But that wouldn't be a sin for Jesus because he had the authority to do so. Also it seems clear the way the sabbath was to be kept holy was by not working. But many, including you based on the first line of your first post to this thread, conflate the day of rest with the day most Christians go to church on. Worship and rest are two different things. I'd rather rest on Saturday and go to church on Sunday. Lots of people skip going to church from time to time, because they want to sleep in ie rest. An old joke is skipping church for a sermon by reverend pillows and pastor sheets.

• Agree
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

Hezekiah81

Christ died for me so I died for him
Aug 18, 2021
Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is there another Hezekiah81? Is someone else using your name? Look again at post #178 and see whose name is listed as the poster.
I'm well aware of who the poster is it's you that just doesn't understand what you have done.

Upvote 0

Hezekiah81

Christ died for me so I died for him
Aug 18, 2021
Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single