Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see that from many OP that many say they will spend their time on earth , and some say that they will be kings and priest on earth ?

In Phil 3:20 we read ?

#1 OUR / HEMEN is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN in the GENTIVE CASE , which speaks of DEFINITION and in the PLURAL

#2 CONVERSATION / POLITEUMA in the NOMINATIVE CASE , speaks about DESIGNATION or SUBJECT

#3 IS / HYPARCHO , is in the PERSENT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , in the INDICATIVE MOOD , it is a fact ,

#4 ( IN ) HEAVEN / OURANOS is in the DATIVE CASE , and is PLURAL

Verse 21 , Who will TRANFORM and OUR BODY and FASHION LIKE UNTO / SYMMORPHOS in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SLINGULAR and is NEUTER , meaning Male and Female .

#5 AND WE WILL ALL BE become the same FORM as the body of His GLORY and we will just like Him .

And 1 Cor 6:2 and 3 says we will GOVERN
THE UNIVERSE and GOVERN ANGELS .

Where would you whether be ON THE NEW EARTH ?

Or would you like to be GOVERNING the UNIVERN and ANGELS ?

dan p

Reactions: Marilyn C

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Single subject. I just see a description of the New Earth... how many other subjects are there?
Please name them.
Why , can you not write the verse that you are concerned with , that I can make a determination , just what you mean ?

dan p

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Why , can you not write the verse that you are concerned with , that I can make a determination , just what you mean ?

dan p
What do you mean?
All of Rev 21+22 are descriptions of the New Earth. What are you trying to determine?
Ask something specific. Try to be as specific as possible so there is less chance of miscommunication.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean?
All of Rev 21+22 are descriptions of the New Earth. What are you trying to determine?
Ask something specific. Try to be as specific as possible so there is less chance of miscommunication.
I cannot help you , sorry , goodbye

dan p

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
I cannot help you , sorry , goodbye

dan p
I was just responding to your question.
What are you wanting to know?
Why do you refuse to engage in conversation?
Give me a clue as to what you are looking for.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see that from many OP that many say they will spend their time on earth , and some say that they will be kings and priest on earth ?

#1 OUR / HEMEN is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN in the GENTIVE CASE , which speaks of DEFINITION and in the PLURAL

#2 CONVERSATION / POLITEUMA in the NOMINATIVE CASE , speaks about DESIGNATION or SUBJECT

#3 IS / HYPARCHO , is in the PERSENT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , in the INDICATIVE MOOD , it is a fact ,

Verse 21 , Who will TRANFORM and OUR BODY and FASHION LIKE UNTO / SYMMORPHOS in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SLINGULAR and is NEUTER , meaning Male and Female .

#5 AND WE WILL ALL BE become the same FORM as the body of His GLORY and we will just be like Him .

dan p
I was listening to one that says b the NIVERSE is TRILLION OF MILES , big , so that there will be plenty of room for all the MILLIONS of the saved , B O C and the MILLIONS of ANGELS >

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

#5 AND WE WILL ALL BE become the same FORM as the body of His GLORY and we will just like Him .

dan p
Hi Dan,

So good to hear another bro believe that we will be with the Lord on His own throne in the highest, ruling over all with Him.

THE BODY OF CHRIST`S INHERITANCE IS IN HEAVEN.

Our inheritance, our hope, our place, our citizenship, all of which are IN HEAVEN.

`...to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you.` (1 Peter 1: 4 )

` ...because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of truth..`(Col. 1: 5)

` ...and raised us up together and made to sit in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.`(Eph. 2: 6)

` For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly await for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.` (Phil. 3: 20)

(New King James)

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Dan,

So good to hear another bro believe that we will be with the Lord on His own throne in the highest, ruling over all with Him.

THE BODY OF CHRIST`S INHERITANCE IS IN HEAVEN.

Our inheritance, our hope, our place, our citizenship, all of which are IN HEAVEN.

`...to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you.` (1 Peter 1: 4 )

` ...because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of truth..`(Col. 1: 5)

` ...and raised us up together and made to sit in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.`(Eph. 2: 6)

` For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly await for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.` (Phil. 3: 20)

(New King James)
Glad to read your reply , thank you !!

AS it will be fantastic !!!!

dan p

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

dan p
As we know the two offices of King and priest are separate on the earth and in the New Jerusalem, however in the third heaven the Body of Christ are of the same order as Christ - kingpriest. They will hold the two offices with Christ on His Throne.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was listening to one that says that the UNIVERSE is TRILLIONS OF MILES , big , so that there will be plenty of room for all the MILLIONS of the saved , B O C and the MILLIONS of ANGELS >

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.