Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, everyone! I am curious to hear, where are your quiet places for reflecting on prayer needs, worshipping Him, and praying, and what helps you to immerse yourself in the prayer/worship?

For me, my bedroom with the lights dim or off, and quiet music playing in the background, is often a great way for me to reflect on things and think about what help I need in my spiritual life or physical needs, and it is also a great place to relax and rest in worship. I want to worship Him and love Him more actively and be less dormant, so I think I need to spend more time in this quiet place thinking about Him and praying to Him.

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The quiet place to pray should be in our heart when we face difficult situation from the world.
Matt 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same?…

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Physically my quiet place is my room too. It's where I'm away from others and focus all my attention to God for example. Also helps living with my family I can turn my air conditioner on to deafen the noise and not be distracted. But I agree with R. Hartono that when you need it most could be elsewhere when it's less than ideal. It's better to have it in your heart, knowing how to use it at moments when surrounded by distractions including people.

Reactions: JessicaMS
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi, everyone! I am curious to hear, where are your quiet places for reflecting on prayer needs, worshipping Him, and praying, and what helps you to immerse yourself in the prayer/worship?

For me, my bedroom with the lights dim or off, and quiet music playing in the background, is often a great way for me to reflect on things and think about what help I need in my spiritual life or physical needs, and it is also a great place to relax and rest in worship. I want to worship Him and love Him more actively and be less dormant, so I think I need to spend more time in this quiet place thinking about Him and praying to Him.
My quiet place is where I'm (even in a noisy world). Solitude in nature helps, but is seldom possible. God bless :).

Upvote 0