✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Its probably hidden away somewhere..
It is. I'm sure that Israel knows where it is.

In Fact.. (brace yourself for all kinds of blow back for this one) Ron Wyatt found it in a cavern under Calvary hill where Jesus was crucified.
He told the Israeli government.
He was called back on one occasion to remove the bodies of two men from the cave. Nobody dared go in there to get them.
When he was given permission to go back another time.. it was gone. So was the bread table... ( I think that's what it was called)

When Christ was crucified there was an earthquake. The rock of Calvary hill cracked and The Blood of Jesus ran down through the crack and anointed the ark below.

This is all fitting with "It is finished" as He was the last sacrifice to anoint the ark and free all of mankind.

I know, I know... those who want to be difficult.. will disgrace the name of Ron Wyatt... a very Godly man who did not get rich, did not get famous, but did wonders for the archeology of the biblical times... So.. go ahead and slander a man who did all this for the love of God and the knowledge of mankind.. Not for personal fame or fortune.

• Agree
Reactions: honey badger
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hi perhaps the ark was a copy or model of the heavenly one. 3 For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices. Therefore it is necessary that this One also have something to offer. 4 For if He were on earth, He would not be a priest, since there are priests who offer the gifts according to the law; 5 who serve the copy and shadow of the heavenly things, as Moses was divinely instructed when he was about to make the tabernacle. For He said, “See that you make all things according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.

Jer 3 speaks of a future day and talks specifically about the ark and it never being made or mentioned again. This is when the throne of LORD is established so in my mind this is a new reality after the tribulation and 2nd coming.

14 “Return, O backsliding children,” says the LORD; “for I am married to you. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion. 15 And I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16 “Then it shall come to pass, when you are multiplied and increased in the land in those days,” says the LORD, “that they will say no more, ‘The ark of the covenant of the LORD.’ It shall not come to mind, nor shall they remember it, nor shall they visit it, nor shall it be made anymore.
17 “At that time Jerusalem shall be called The Throne of the LORD, and all the nations shall be gathered to it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem. No more shall they follow the dictates of their evil hearts.
18 “In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given as an inheritance to your fathers.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I wonder if it was a sly reference to the second covenant, and the ark that is Christ.

Given that at the end of all things when the heavenly, spiritual Jerusalem descends upon the earth we read there was no no need for a temple, because of the direct presence of "God and of the Lamb", it seems unlikely that the description of the temple and ark in heaven should be taken as literally.

The Ark was the presence of God, or at least was the meeting place of the Divine Presence, what it represents is more important than just a box with gold adorning it.

Christ is God's Temple, that's what He Himself says, and we as members of Christ's Body are "spiritual stones", that we as the Church are God's Temple. Thus Christ and His Church are the Temple of God. Christ is indeed the meeting place between God and man, as the Incarnate Word, the God-Man. He is the Temple, He is the Ark, He is the dwelling place of God in the midst of God's people.

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.'" - Revelation 21:3

"And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb." - Revelation 21:22

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: Llleopard
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Okay.. Anglican.
Have fun with your faith. :)

You have this weird habit of, when things don't go your way, to throw this hissy fit and engage in ad hominem attacks.

This might provide you with some sense of smug satisfaction because you get to be all smarmy for smarmy's sake; but to everyone else it's pretty clear that the only thing it does is demonstrate that you either do not have, or are unwilling of making, an actual argument.

Would you like to try again?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Ark of the Covenant is in heaven with God:

"And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened, and the Ark of his Covenant was seen in his temple." Revelation 11:19

It is not in Axum, as some claim. Guys please just read the Bible.
There was about a 4 hour documentary about the Ark. I recall that they ended up at a very remote Jewish Temple in Ethiopia. As I recall, the head of that group told those looking that it was buried on the grounds and that it wasn’t for those looking. It may then actually be located there. As you know, there are two Arks. The one with the broken stone tablets made by God holds great power I think.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

In Fact.. (brace yourself for all kinds of blow back for this one) Ron Wyatt found it in a cavern under Calvary hill where Jesus was crucified.
He was called back on one occasion to remove the bodies of two men from the cave. Nobody dared go in there to get them.
When he was given permission to go back another time.. it was gone. So was the bread table... ( I think that's what it was called)

When Christ was crucified there was an earthquake. The rock of Calvary hill cracked and The Blood of Jesus ran down through the crack and anointed the ark below.

This is all fitting with "It is finished" as He was the last sacrifice to anoint the ark and free all of mankind.

I know, I know... those who want to be difficult.. will disgrace the name of Ron Wyatt... a very Godly man who did not get rich, did not get famous, but did wonders for the archeology of the biblical times... So.. go ahead and slander a man who did all this for the love of God and the knowledge of mankind.. Not for personal fame or fortune.

Yes, sounds plausible. I have read about that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m not worried about it, honestly. We all know where the Ark of the Covenant is or is going to be - since we are talking about a book of prophecy. I’m taking Jesus Christ at His Word on this matter... and any matter He’s taught us to walk.

Either people will believe God at His own Word or they will go on their own intellect. :yellowheart:

Oh and yes, there seems to be a pattern when He speaks most of the time. There is a dual meaning to what He says. Just seek God and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

at around the age of ten they showed the 1977 movie Jesus of Nazareth at the school i attended and i saw vividly as a Roman soldier thrust his spear into the side of Christ as he was nailed to the cross and i saw a great quantity of blood gush out of him and flow in a torrent down his cross and disappear into the ground ....this caused me great wonder as to where the blood went and when the movie ended i asked my pals about it but they had no idea what i was talking about so i thought no more of it, albeit the image of this never left my mind and to this day i can still see it ...

thirty three years later when i learned where this blood came to rest on the west side of the mercy seat it totally floored me knowing instantly this to be true .... a short while after i watched the movie to see again what i saw, but what i saw that day does not appear in the film ...

we can only see what God allows us to see ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The reference was in making a duplicate of the ark in heaven by Gods order. I'm not arguing for or against that.
After Moses broke The Commandments made by God The Father, Moses had to make the next set. As I understand it, the manna from Heaven, the birds, The Broken Tablets and maybe more are in the original Ark of The Covenant. The other ark held the Commandments put on stone by Moses. The Spiritual significance of the broken Commandments made by God The Father relates to the broken covenant by man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Why not? Did you read a bad article about him?

For several reasons:
* he had no training as an archaeologist, his only formal education was as a nurse anesthesiologist
* a great many of his "finds" cannot be independently verified
* he operated like a huckster to make money and attract attention to himself

• Informative
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
For several reasons:
* he had no training as an archaeologist, his only formal education was as a nurse anesthesiologist
* a great many of his "finds" cannot be independently verified
* he operated like a huckster to make money and attract attention to himself
Point 1/ just because he had no training voids nothing... If he found something valid... it's still valid despite the letters after his name or lack thereof.
Point 2/ Verified by whom? Darwinian evolutionary atheist archeologists? Maybe watch Exodus Patterns of evidence and see how, at the end, they prove that the Egyptian museum agreed that their present presentation of history had been proven to be wrong but they "will not change it" to show the now known truth.... Hmmmmmm.
Point 3/ He never ever looked for personal gain, glory or fortune... He did it on much of his own money and never as a profit making venture.....

Three strikes... you're out....Stop talking badly about a fellow brother after he has died... A great humble knowledgeable Godly man.. Following Gods will for him. He was blessed with eyes that saw what the atheistic Darwinian's refused to see.

Upvote 0