✟26,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Letalis said:
I hope he hasn't left for good. Last I checked, he was being hounded by members of OBOB for his Limbo stance. I wonder if he was driven off.
I think that it would take a lot more than that to run Paul off. I will pray for him (as I pray for everyone on OBOB) but I would say that he is just taking a break from OBOB.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
benedictine said:
Where is PaulS and his SotD threads?

Hmmm, I'm not sure where he is but he's definitely in my prayers. :crossrc:

Anyway benedictine, I just noticed that you changed your icon from Anglican to Catholic! :clap: Have you decided to convert to Catholicism or something? :confused:

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
sweetcaroline said:
Paul is fine.

That's good to know. Yes, I was wondering about him too. Had thought he was the one who said that he was fasting during Advent. (Of course, he sort of disappeared BEFORE Advent, so maybe it WASN'T him. If it WAS, I hope the fast doesn't include OBOB and it's not ALL of Advent--Sundays are still considered a feastday right?)

Upvote 0

Paul S

Salve, regina, mater misericordiæ
Sep 12, 2004
Louisville, KY
✟17,194.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the prayers, everyone. I'm taking a break from OBOB for a while. The Limbo thread was part of it, but I'd rather not go into details since it'll turn into something ugly, as debates about Vatican II and related topics tend to do around here. Although it was one particular comment which made me decide to leave for a while, it's been a series of things which was making me consider it.

If anyone still wants to read the Office, I'll be happy to e-mail it - just send me a PM with your e-mail address.

Upvote 0

Letalis

Jun 7, 2004
Miami, FL
✟25,650.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Paul S said:
Thanks for the prayers, everyone. I'm taking a break from OBOB for a while. The Limbo thread was part of it, but I'd rather not go into details since it'll turn into something ugly, as debates about Vatican II and related topics tend to do around here. Although it was one particular comment which made me decide to leave for a while, it's been a series of things which was making me consider it.

If anyone still wants to read the Office, I'll be happy to e-mail it - just send me a PM with your e-mail address.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you decide to come back. Things would be much worse around here with you gone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.