Where is a "6000 year old earth" found in scripture?

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The original Hebrew states that "male and female made He them, and called their name Adam...Genesis 5:2

Since you still aren't showing that you understand the differences in the words "adam/Adam" in scripture there is little reason to keep the discussion going.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bible truth on this is not hidden and you cannot twist it to say a false story.

Adam is mankind's -Adam kind's, name! The kind is one kind, and the kind is named Adam because the first/chief/father of our kind, from whose loins we spring as his seed, is named "Adam" - like all the kinds have a first father with the created seed in the loins of the first father of the kind.

We human/Adam persons -both male and female persons- are called "Adam", by the Creator, in the Word of God. The first of our human being race is the first father of us all, and we are his seed, multiplied in the womb of the female Adam who was built from a bone, with flesh, and blood, with the remnant of the Adam spirit. Malachi 2:15; Acts 17: 22-31; Genesis 2: 23.
We are all, both male and female, "Adam", by nature, and that nature is not son of God since the fall of our first father, who sinned, but by being born again in spirit [into the One Living Spirit/Christ/Messiah], we have the "Hope" of being born again in body. That regeneration is called the adoption of spirit and then, to come, the adoption of the body, in the Word of God; then we will be no longer in Adam flesh, but in the New Creation flesh of regeneration named "Israel", and in Israel, we have a Firstborn, everlasting Father of the human being kind, who is God in flesh of New Creation, named "Israel".
He will write His New Creation DNA on our flesh of regeneration, as He says in the Word of God.

Genesis 1:26-28
26 And God said, Let us make Adam in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created Adam in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Israel: New Man name:
Genesis 49: Listen, O isles, unto me;
and hearken, ye people, from far;
The Lord hath called me from the womb;
from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword;
in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me,
and made me a polished shaft;
in his quiver hath he hid me;
and said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel,
in whom I will be glorified.
Then I said, I have laboured in vain,
I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain:
yet surely my judgment is with the Lord,
and my work with my God.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant,
to bring Jacob again to him,
Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord,
and my God shall be my strength.
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant
to raise up the tribes of Jacob,
and to restore the preserved of Israel:
I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles,
that thou mayest be my salvation/Yeshua unto the end of the earth

Old creation human/ man is "Adam". New Creation human/ Man is Israel" Israel is God the Word dressed in New Man flesh with New DNA -not Adam corrupted DNA. That is why He has a New Name, not the Adam name.

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
For those who believe in it, how are those years calculated according to scripture?
Incorrectly.

As we know from science when one increases velocity the rate of clocks slow.

So when God created the universe He "stretched out the heavens" increasing the velocity of the universe so that everything got to its present distance in a matter of days.

Now if increasing velocity slows clocks, then to calculate into the past one must actually speed up the rate of clocks to match the time dilation that took place during this period. The chronology in the Bible is "after" the stretching was completed, "after" God rested from creation. So from that period forward clocks tick near the rate they do now.

But from the first through seventh daythey ticked exponentially faster - giving a false appearance to the age of the earth, aging billions of years in mere moments of time. So to correctly calculate the age of the earth you would need to adjust for time dilation effects. But to do that you would need to know the current velocity of our galaxy through space - which is unknown. So from man's creation forward over 6,000 years has passed, but the earth shows billions because the decay rate before God rested was exponentially faster. Clocks slowed to their present rate during that time when God "stretched out the heavens", slowing at an exponential rate until they are the rate they are today.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Incorrectly.

As we know from science when one increases velocity the rate of clocks slow.

So when God created the universe He "stretched out the heavens" increasing the velocity of the universe so that everything got to its present distance in a matter of days.

Now if increasing velocity slows clocks, then to calculate into the past one must actually speed up the rate of clocks to match the time dilation that took place during this period. The chronology in the Bible is "after" the stretching was completed, "after" God rested from creation. So from that period forward clocks tick near the rate they do now.

But from the first through seventh daythey ticked exponentially faster - giving a false appearance to the age of the earth, aging billions of years in mere moments of time. So to correctly calculate the age of the earth you would need to adjust for time dilation effects. But to do that you would need to know the current velocity of our galaxy through space - which is unknown. So from man's creation forward over 6,000 years has passed, but the earth shows billions because the decay rate before God rested was exponentially faster. Clocks slowed to their present rate during that time when God "stretched out the heavens", slowing at an exponential rate until they are the rate they are today.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Starlight_problem

Upvote 0