Where Does Everyone Attend?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pink_Lady

Sep 25, 2009
Minnesota
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi everyone! I've been kind of on and off in these forums lately because of, you guessed it, school! I'm glad there's a place here for college students though--definitely something I'd like to relate to other people about.

I'm in a Community Counseling master's program at St. Cloud State University in St. Cloud, MN. It's coming to the end of my first semester, and it's been quite the experience. In the midst of my all-nighters (pulled 2 of them in the last week since big papers are due at the end of the semester), and the pressure to get a B or better in every class to be allowed to go on in the program, this experience has truly been a blessing, as counseling is something I've always wanted to do, and I've learned so much in this program both about how to counsel and about myself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.