Visit site
✟9,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't know if this one has been done, but I thought I'd do it.

I attend an Online School, Kaplan University. If I decide to go back for my Bachelors degree after I graduate, I am looking into Georgetown, University of Texas/Arlington, Texas Christian University, and Penn State York Campus. Actually, those are the ones that I have narrowed it down to. The first list was two pages long lol.:thumbsup:

waxlion10

Just shut up and be delicious- Dwight
Mar 27, 2006
United States
Visit site
✟10,368.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Don't know if this one has been done, but I thought I'd do it.

I attend an Online School, Kaplan University. If I decide to go back for my Bachelors degree after I graduate, I am looking into Georgetown, University of Texas/Arlington, Texas Christian University, and Penn State York Campus. Actually, those are the ones that I have narrowed it down to. The first list was two pages long lol.:thumbsup:

UTA is a fantastic school!
I have friends that go there :)
I went to school in Texas for a couple years, and I loved it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

That_Guy_Josh

I'm new to this whole CF thang!
Dec 14, 2008
In Iraq currently but usually York, Pa
✟15,207.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You should just go ahead and scratch Penn State York off your list.

I went there since I am a native to the area. It might have been that I had come straight from the military and gone right into college but I absolutely hated that college. The teachers in my opinion were absolutely horrible. The campus environment really didn't jive with what I expected. A lot of programs require that after two years of going there that you transfer to main anyway so why not just go to main. Plus I don't know if you have ever been to York but it's not that great... then again that is my opinion. The website makes the campus look spectacular but its really not.

I went there for a year so if you want more info then feel free to PM me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.