✟80,648.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All the more reason to minister, eh?

Sure. Finland is so anti-Christian, that if you tell people that you're a fundamentalist Christian, people literally think you're crazy. We need some kind of soul-winning event here.

• Informative
Reactions: thehehe
Upvote 0

svdvs

Jul 13, 2020
Ramnicu-Valcea
✟523.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Sure. Finland is so anti-Christian, that if you tell people that you're a fundamentalist Christian, people literally think you're crazy. We need some kind of soul-winning event here.
Quite sad, to be honest. What was the starting point which led to this comportment?

Upvote 0

BibleBeliever1611

May 3, 2020
Vantaa
✟80,648.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Quite sad, to be honest. What was the starting point which led to this comportment?

I think it's the atheistic kind of thinking; that religious people are nothing but brainwashed fools and science has proved that there's no God and all that nonsense. I believe Finland was famously one of the top-atheist countries in the world. However, if people were honestly open-minded and were seeking after God, they would certainly realize that the world didn't just pop into existence from nothing for no reason.

Upvote 0

svdvs

Jul 13, 2020
Ramnicu-Valcea
✟523.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
I think it's the atheistic kind of thinking; that religious people are nothing but brainwashed fools and science has proved that there's no God and all that nonsense. I believe Finland was famously one of the top-atheist countries in the world. However, if people were honestly open-minded and were seeking after God, they would certainly realize that the world didn't just pop into existence from nothing for no reason.
It is quite funny how the misunderstanding of the environment labels 'us' as intellectuals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
New York City

My second home. I'm usually in Brooklyn this time of year for the hot dog eating contest. (I have friends on the competitive eating circuit and come for the after party, I don't compete.)

First home is London/Southern England.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums