✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe in mid-tribulation.
Okay, Sunshinee777, I added your screen name to Mid-trib rapture. Thanks for your participation.

I wish you well on your walk with the Lord.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yes I believe mid. Nobody knows the day or week or month. By reading bible and listening God. I don’t base my beliefs on other peoples sayings.

Okay it sounds like you're more pre wrath than actual mid tribulation.
traditional mid trib has usually positioned the rapture to be at the midpoint of the 70th week, when the abomination of desolation takes place, which I suppose until the abomination of desolation actually takes place since that's the key sign Jesus gives, you don't know you're in that week for 100% sure, but it is kind of a specific day, if anyone can correctly time the covenant with many they could potentially know the exact day I mean.

Pre wrath is more after the midpoint/abomination of desolation there's the "Great Tribulation" that Jesus talks about in Matthew 24, and sometime during that 3.5 years the sun and moon will darken (the 6th seal in Revelation 6) and the rapture takes place then. So it's sometime during the middle of that 3.5 year period after the midpoint.
Does that sound close to you, or is it more that you believe on the day the Antichrist declares himself to be God in the temple boom, we're out, on exactly the midpoint?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Okay it sounds like you're more pre wrath than actual mid tribulation.
traditional mid trib has usually positioned the rapture to be at the midpoint of the 70th week, when the abomination of desolation takes place, which I suppose until the abomination of desolation actually takes place since that's the key sign Jesus gives, you don't know you're in that week for 100% sure, but it is kind of a specific day, if anyone can correctly time the covenant with many they could potentially know the exact day I mean.

Pre wrath is more after the midpoint/abomination of desolation there's the "Great Tribulation" that Jesus talks about in Matthew 24, and sometime during that 3.5 years the sun and moon will darken (the 6th seal in Revelation 6) and the rapture takes place then. So it's sometime during the middle of that 3.5 year period after the midpoint.
Does that sound close to you, or is it more that you believe on the day the Antichrist declares himself to be God in the temple boom, we're out, on exactly the midpoint?
Hi Jamdoc, I am trying to keep this thread void of any debates/ discussions over definitions.

Instead, please start a new thread on whatever topic you want to discuss and maybe invite Sunshinee777 to that thread.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi Jamdoc, I am trying to keep this thread void of any debates/ discussions over definitions.

Instead, please start a new thread on whatever topic you want to discuss and maybe invite Sunshinee777 to that thread.

This is more about figuring out if she has mislabeled the position or not, which is valid.
the statement about not knowing the day or hour seems not to be really "mid trib" which is 3.5 years into the 70th week, that's a specific day.

It's just providing 2 definitions to 2 terms and then asking which one

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is more about figuring out if she has mislabeled the position or not, which is valid.
the statement about not knowing the day or hour seems not to be really "mid trib" which is 3.5 years into the 70th week, that's a specific day.

I think you could have that discussion in another thread. Maybe title it "What does mid-trib really mean? "

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

I don’t really need to fit in any group. The point of my answer was that I wanted people to know my view on this matter. I don’t seek to fit in any group of view. I believe in mid with no special day added, it can be early mid or late mid. That is my view, no need to put me in a certain box.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Jamdoc, It incorporates a little bit of just about every position on the list. All the truthful parts of them combined into one cohesive, homogenous whole.
Hi Resurrections, and Jamdoc,

I am trying to keep this thread void of any debates/ discussions over definitions.

Instead, please start a new thread on whatever topic you want to discuss.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi Resurrections, and Jamdoc,

I am trying to keep this thread void of any debates/ discussions over definitions.

Instead, please start a new thread on whatever topic you want to discuss.

Thanks for your co-operation.

I just meant for him to clarify what he even meant

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
A year into a deep study of Revelation and I'm now convinced of Futurism but am still undecided on Pre-Trib vs. Mid-Trib rapture. There is no way that the events of Revelation have ever occurred. I've studied the book 4 views and we started out reading all 4 but it became obvious after a while that the foundations of Historicism and Preterism are flawed. Mankind isn't turning into better and better people with less and less sin until Christianity takes over the planet. And Idealism is so symbolic as to make the book of Revelation of little value to its intended purpose, leaving only Futurism as a valid interpretation in our view after over a year of studying Revelation in great detail, and we still aren't finished. If you haven't read it, Steven Gregg's Revelation - 4 Views, is perhaps the best unbiased side-by-side comparison of the 4 fundamental views, but after around chapter 12, our group decided Futurism is simply the most Scripturally based viewpoint and most accurate with actual world history at the same tiem.

Upvote 0