kayanne

Jan 25, 2004
✟1,049.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm trying to figure out which forum I fit into here at CF! :confused:

I attend an independent Bible church, somewhat similar to General Association of Regular Baptists, so I'm not exactly Baptist, but kinda-sorta. I have always thought of Baptists as fundamentalists , so I'm not really sure what's different about the fundamental forum and the baptist forum. (is the fundamental forum for fundies other than baptist?)

Any other independent Bible Church people here? How about GARBC?

Lynn73

Jesus' lamb
Sep 15, 2003
Visit site
✟15,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure what to tell you, kayenne. I'm a fundamentalist Christian but I don't just go to that forum when I'm here. You could try non-denominational, Baptist, or Fundamental churches under the Congregation forum. Just have to check them out and see which one you're comfortable in. What does GARBC stand for?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
kayanne said:
I'm trying to figure out which forum I fit into here at CF! :confused:
I know how you feel.
I use the Baptist icon because I attended Baptist churches for years (Independent and SBC) and my theology is basically Baptist...but I attend an Evangelical Nondenominational church, which I truly enjoy and whose statement of beliefs fit Baptist churches. And I could be referred to as a fundamentalist.

So can a person with a Baptist icon but attends a nondenom church post in the nondenom and Baptist/Anabaptist and fundamnetalist forums?
:scratch:

Upvote 0