When will Jesus return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking a lot lately about the return of Jesus.
Some people have said that he will not come for centuries yet, while others have been predicting that he will return in this century.
Somewhere, i even read that someone had predicted that he would return this decade.

I was just wondering when everyone else thinks he will return.
And whether they have any evidence to back it up.
Mainly because i have many friends and family members who i have yet to reach with the gospel, and if we really only have a decade left, i may not be able to reach them all in time!

Please tell me what you think on this topic. :help:

clinzey

Jan 9, 2004
California
✟16,044.00
Faith
Protestant
jc4life said:
Nobody knows, but seeing the times I think within the next 15 years !
I think perhaps the Anti-Christ has been born already ! Could you imagine if He were just a little baby right now ? ?

People of every time have said, "This is it! This is the end! It will happen soon!" And you know what? It still hasn't happened. I guess we really don't know anything - we're just limited humans. But if we have to make a guess, I'm going to say another hundred years or so (hey, I can make up stuff as good as the next guy!).

Upvote 0

matty c

Mar 17, 2004
Petaluma, CA
✟7,990.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
no one knows but we can recognize the general period through the signs of the times. as speculated, some feel sometime in this generation. from the recent 3/4 scale rebuild of babylon by saddam, to ideas of the third jewish temple construction...only signs can give us a HINT.

im just gunna try to live life the was God wants me to.

42 “So always be ready, because you don't know the day your Lord will come. 43 Remember this: If the owner of the house knew what time of night a thief was coming, the owner would watch and not let the thief break in. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at a time you don't expect him. (matthew 24:42-44)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tenorvoice

Give me Liberty ...Or a pie in the face
Feb 10, 2004
Way down yonder in the paw paw patch
✟22,387.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I could happen at any time now. all the peices are in place. All we are waiting for is for God the Father to look over at His Son and say "it is time, call my children home", and then Jesus will take down that trumpet place it up to His lips and blow and when he does then all the dead in Christ will rise first and then those of use that are left here that are belivers will be called up into heaven at that same moment. And as we are preparing for the marriage supper of the Lamb all those that are left on earth at that time will be experiancing literally Hell on earth.

just remember that He will come like a theif in the night.

peace be with all

Upvote 0

joevberry3

Feb 4, 2004
latta sc
Visit site
✟1,486.00
Faith
Christian
Im not making a prediction here!! This is my OPINION. I believe sometime around 2007 or shortly after.
But, i will make a prediction here. What happened on 911 is nothing compared to what will happen soon. I have a vision that we will be attacked with a weapon from Libya(although it WONT be directly from the Libyan Government) This will happen between now 2004 and 2006!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I can't believe I found a place where I agree with the majority of opinions regarding to Jesus and the doctrine.

I don't know where to begin.

I sport a Concordia NIV, 1611 KJV, and NT pocket book..

My feedback on the topic of waiting for Jesus would be to refer to Psalm 130.5

That's my current mindset. I got tired of the "yeast of sadducee and pharisee" forums that try to convince me it's not truth otherwise.

It was like a struggle but I maintained my position nontheless.

What's up everyone?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.