When our plans fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Heavenly Father, I pray today for those whose plans have failed. I'm not asking for success all the time. I am not standing here with an outlandish request.  Father, I am asking that You accept "our" thanks for the chances that we have to try new things, even when we fail at those chances. I praise You for the second chances that we all have. I praise You, Father, for the miracle of work well done and the ability to pick ourselves up when plans fall apart. Thanks for building that into us.  Father, we all know that trial and error is just part of being human, but help us forgive ourselves when we aren't successful. Help us look at options and give ourselves another chance.  Lord, Jesus' disciples failed in their endeavors sometimes, too. If we are failing because of some sin in our lives, help us uncover that sin and renounce it so Your grace can flow freely to us. Father of Humanity, help us rise up when we fall for we ask this in the name of Jesus. AMEN.

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
And Thank God He is not only the God of the second chance, but He is the God of the third chance and the fourth and the fifth and the sixth and the....
Thank God he is GOD and not one of us who say we believe one thing but practice another. Thankfully He is not like us, who seem always to find a "BUT" as an excuse for not doing what we claim to believe is right and for not being what we claim to be.

Yes, Thank God, He is God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.