When is CF going to start using scientific notation for "reps"?

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reps are completely meaningless.

During the first few weeks I was here someone repped me and apparently they had been around for quite a while because all of a sudden I have over a billion rep.

I mean look at the rep I have now: 1,193,913,017,231,363

I've been here less than a year.

Geez.

You want to make reps mean something? Make them like blessings. That way someone is actually giving you something that they themselves are losing.

Reactions: pgp_protector
Upvote 0

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Salam/Peace/Shalom,
Maybe when the numbers are bank accounts, the case will be different?
It is strange how people care about how much they are loved among people but they forget to gain the love of the Creator. For me numbers are not important because they are endless and in them temptation appears, delusion, mistakes, false judgements, deception, weakness..etc.
And these the math signs : + , - , ^,×, ÷...etc. are like a way of programming the brain which is sort of magic. A human brain is a mysterious part of the body that has codes and those villans are trying to programm our brains by math, the NLP thing which must be called the techno magic.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟435,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Salam/Peace/Shalom,
Maybe when the numbers are bank accounts, the case will be different?
It is strange how people care about how much they are loved among people but they forget to gain the love of the Creator. For me numbers are not important because they are endless and in them temptation appears, delusion, mistakes, false judgements, deception, weakness..etc.
And these the math signs : + , - , ^,×, ÷...etc. are like a way of programming the brain which is sort of magic. A human brain is a mysterious part of the body that has codes and those villans are trying to programm our brains by math, the NLP thing which must be called the techno magic.
Are you serious?

Upvote 0

gohst

:)
Jan 25, 2010
gohst{GODOF1; MAN&WOMAN FIT AS 1)
✟15,433.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I think that's a good idea. The numbers are getting rather high :sorry:

I notice some people have like 345 quatradecadillion reps. Wouldnt it just be cleaner to show it as 3.45x10^966?
(This applies to CF people of all faiths, and seekers and atheists too).

Upvote 0