Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please go read the Word of God and learn that Jesus did not replace the temple made with hands!
As the second Man, Christ come in flesh is the second temple not made with hands!
There is no competition between the temple made with hands and the temple not made with hands!
The temple of Solomon replaced the tent made for the Israelites in the wilderness, but the temple of Solomon never replaced the temple of God set in the sun which is still set in the sun, and neither did the temple of Solomon or the tabernacle in the wilderness replace the temple not made with hands which was the first temple not made with hands and which was the Adam creation.

Christ come in flesh is the foundation stone for the second temple not made with hands, and that temple replaces the defiled and ruined and worthless for its creation first temple not made with hands, the Adam temple.

Learn the doctrine of the Word before you try to pass yourself off as a teacher of that Word, which you are not!
No YOU go do that! Jesus is the cornerstone and Peter makes it clear...so you go get yourself straight.

I'll hold with Peter and Paul...both say Christ is the cornerstone of the temple.

Of Jesus Heberews 9:11, 12: says:
11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation;
12 and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.

Now...you can run with what you think...but when Jesus entered heaven after His resurrection...there's NO NEED FOR A TEMPLE. Jesus sacrifice is ONCE AND FOR ALL.

No need for a temple....:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This Temple, the church, is about to depart.

What comes next is wrath, then Ezekiel's Temple.
Nope...the church doesn't leave until the LAST DAY! Read John 6 and examine how many times Jesus says "the last day"...then believe Him!

Upvote 0

CityOfGod

Nov 26, 2012
✟1,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The last day is the millennium - the seventh of seven millennial days.

Bethwhite we've already had this discussion.

When are you going to get it through your thick head that the last day is the final day of this age.

That's why it's called "last day". Because it's the last day. The final day of this age.

Upvote 0

CityOfGod

Nov 26, 2012
✟1,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you or do you not see that there are two resurrections, 1000 years apart, described in Revelation 20?

There are 2 resurrections but only one of them is physical and that is the second resurrection.

The first resurrection is spiritual.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope...the church doesn't leave until the LAST DAY! Read John 6 and examine how many times Jesus says "the last day"...then believe Him!
This is not what the Word of God teaches.

You are making the Church depart earth after the "Last Day", but the Church must depart so that the "Last Day" can begin with the evening of it -and the dawning of it dawns with the "Glorious Sun" seen, Who is the Son of God returned in His Glory as the Light and Sun of the nation of Israel, reigning in Israel for one thousand years of earth's glorious Sabbath Peace.

Isaiah 60:
19The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

60 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.
7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee; The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
15 Whereas thou has been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
17 For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
19The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are 2 resurrections but only one of them is physical and that is the second resurrection.

The first resurrection is spiritual.
The two resurrections are the resurrection to righteousness and the resurrection to everlasting death in the Lake of Fire.
Not every soul dies in body before being translated in body to glory or to the everlasting fire.
The son of perdition and the false prophet and the goat Gentiles and the rebel elect of the nation of Israel are cast alive into the Lake of Fire at the return of Jesus to reign for the Sabbath Millennium -soul in body, minus spirit- into the second death.
The sheep Gentiles and the elect of the Jews who pass under the Rod of God at the return of Him to reign over His kingdom never die in body but live through the millennial Sabbath and are translated to glory at the end of that Day, which Adam was to have done, and failed to do at the fall and so he did not live for one millennial day and all his seed died in his loins when he ate the corrupting fruit.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The millennium is now...Christ is reigning now!
He purchased Adam's lost kingdom but He has not taken His power unto Himself and reigned and the kingdoms have not become the kingdoms of the LORD and His Christ and the principalities and powers, rulers of darkness in the heavenlies are still set over the earth and have not been cast down and are not chained in Sheol or cast into the Lake of Fire and the earth is not cleansed of all wickedness nor are the Tares all gathered and burned in the Lake of Fire...
You live in a body of Adam flesh which is corrupted in its nature and is under the curse of sin and death -and you are not yet translated to glory in your flesh and your flesh does not enter into the realm of heaven where Christ sits at the right hand of God -in His flesh body....your flesh keeps you earth bound and your body is dead, because of sin.
The Hope of Glory for the body of flesh is yet a "Hope", and is not yet a received, physically done deal -but a promise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He purchased Adam's lost kingdom but He has not taken His power unto Himself and reigned and the kingdoms have not become the kingdoms of the LORD and His Christ and the principalities and powers, rulers of darkness in the heavenlies are still set over the earth and have not been cast down and are not chained in Sheol or cast into the Lake of Fire and the earth is not cleansed of all wickedness nor are the Tares all gathered and burned in the Lake of Fire...
Many passages say you're quite wrong! Read carefully:
Matthew 28:18:
18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven andon earth.

Jesus has all authority...He reigns!!!

Ephesians 1:19-22, as Paul prays for the Ephesians to understand what they have in Christ, he says:
18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
19 and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might
20 which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.
22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church,
23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Pretty clear there, that Christ is running the show!
You live in a body of Adam flesh which is corrupted in its nature and is under the curse of sin and death -and you are not yet translated to glory in your flesh and your flesh does not enter into the realm of heaven where Christ sits at the right hand of God -in His flesh body....your flesh keeps you earth bound and your body is dead, because of sin.
The Hope of Glory for the body of flesh is yet a "Hope", and is not yet a received, physically done deal -but a promise.
While true, that has nothing to do with Christ reigning. That has to do with final redemption.

We cannot look at the world as it is and say Christ is not reigning...otherwise you could look back in history and say God wasn't reigning.

The reign has to do with Christ bringing things under His authority and His mercy is the only thing holding that up because God's plan is still in action.

It's Peter that tells us the Lord's patience and mercy in bringing people to salvation, is why he hasn't come in 2 Peter 3:9:
9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Jesus will come...when he decides...however make no mistake...HE REIGNS NOW!

Upvote 0

Houly

May 27, 2013
✟8,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When the millennium begins, there is a resurrection of those who are beheaded refusing to take the mark or worship the beast, the beast who is empowered by the devil who isn't even in power yet.

When the millennium begins, the resurrected, immortal church sits on God's throne with Christ and reigns with Jesus for 1000 years.

That's exactly what the scripture says. Also, during the thousand years, Satan is locked up in the Abyss (locked, covered, sealed) and has absolutely no ability to deceive. The thousand years have not happened.

Upvote 0

Houly

May 27, 2013
✟8,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Back to the Jerusalem temple for a minute: it will be rebuilt soon, after laying in ruins for nearly 2,000 years. It will not be God's temple. We Christians compose God's temple.

Everyone explaining to Christians (in a Christian forum) that we are the temple, we know that because scripture makes that obvious. The people planning to rebuild the Jerusalem temple do not accept Jesus Christ.

I expect the Jerusalem temple to be rebuilt and animal sacrifices to take place in that literal and unholy temple within a decade or two, because I've taken a glance at the news. I know that God will not be pleased with the rebuilt Jerusalem temple, since He sacrificed His flesh to teach us how we can reject the ways of the world and become the temple (become a Christian), as every Christian knows.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When the millennium begins, there is a resurrection of those who are beheaded refusing to take the mark or worship the beast, the beast who is empowered by the devil who isn't even in power yet.
Nope. The millennium began when Christ received the reign from God. No matter what you say...until you can explain how Jesus can say "All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth" and not be reigning...then you may have a point. But you cant.
When the millennium begins, the resurrected, immortal church sits on God's throne with Christ and reigns with Jesus for 1000 years.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
The "thousand years are symbolic of Christ reign. God uses "thousand" and "perfect thousands" to mean complete of fulness.

*Like when he says he owns the cattle on a THOUSANDS hills.

*Like when He says He shows mercy to the THOUSANDTH generation.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
This is how you're wrong on this...this is from Psalm 2...it's speaks of Jesus receiving the reign after His crucifixion and resurrection

Here is when Jesus begins to reign:

Rev 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

When Jesus takes down the kingdom of the devil on this earth, that is when His reign begins. His death on the cross is when he was worthy to open the 7-sealed scroll that leads to the take-down of the devil's power over this earth. Jesus opened the first four seals after he ascended. He will open the last three when wrath begins.
Nave you read Hebrews 1? There's the reign right there. Do yourself a study on "the right hand of God".

Read Acts 2 where Peter says Jesus was made BOTH LORD AND CHRIST!

Open you eyes and realize the reign is right now.

Upvote 0

Houly

May 27, 2013
✟8,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not believe there will be another Jewish temple standing before Christ appears in the sky at the sign of the Son of Man.

When Christ appears, there will be a battle for Jerusalem going on. It's already a sticking point in "peace" talks.

I hope He returns before then.

But there are millions of Israeli Jews making all the preparations to rebuild on the Temple Mount. The major obstacle for them is the Muslim holy buildings that have been built there. We're seeing all the dominoes being set up in the Middle East for a final war against the Muslim nations, ending with either a soon or eventual peace treaty and leaving the door wide open for the Jews to rebuild the Jerusalem temple.

You're saying Christ could return when the war is still going on, which is possible, He could return at any point. If He doesn't return yet, that rebuilt temple is probably going to happen.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh, yes I can.

Rev 5:And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

When Christ prevailed on the cross, He and only He, was worthy to take the 7-sealed scroll and start opening the seals on it.

That seven-sealed scroll, that only Jesus can open, is how the authority of the devil over this earth is taken down.

Jesus opened the first four seals after He ascended. He will open the last three when the gentile times/fullness of the gentiles be come in (5th seal) and wrath is about to begin. Those last two seals are the wrath of God. When all of the events of the last three seals that are written in that scroll (described in Rev 8-16) are completed, "the kingdoms of the world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ and He shall reign forever and ever".

Zech 5:Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
You're making my point...the reign is now! Christ is on the throne! Are you really reading that you posted?

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The problem with another temple being built, particularly on the Temple Mount, is the Dome of the Rock and the muslims. As Zechariah 12 shows, Jerusalem is going to be the "problem" that will bring Israel's neighbors against her. God is going to step in, though.

The devil's man of sin will control the Temple Mount, just like the muslims do now, and will "Plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the beautiful holy mountain". He will not sit in the Temple of God, as Paul thought. We are to test Paul to see if what he said was true (Acts 17:11). The man of sin will have control of the Temple Mount, not a Jewish Temple, and put "tabernacles of his palace" there.

Whether that means that the man of sin will be a muslim or some arrogant, big-headed Western leader in control of the the Temple Mount, remains to be seen. He's going to also be in control of Egypt (Daniel 11), so given Egypt's problems lately, things are getting interesting.

It doesn't look like he's a friend to Jordan but Jordan's king will escape his rule.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
This has already been fulfilled! Have you heard of Antiochus IV Epiphanes?

That particular portion of Daniel occurred when Alexander The Great died and his empire was divided up. You can read this is 1 & 2 Maccabees.

Antochus defiled the temple committing the first "abomination of desolation".

Do the research! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't know the year, but the time of the year is most likely to be in the fall to begin the construction. The reason being is that the confirming of the Mt. Sinai covenant in Daniel is supposed to be , according to Deuteronomy 31:10-11, on the feast of tabernacles a fall feast.

Since in Daniel 8, there are 2300 days that from the time daily sacrifices start, then stop, then the temple desecrated, then the temple cleaned of the transgression - it is possible to determine how long it will take to build the temple.

2520 days, the seven years ending on day 2520 minus the 2300 days = day 220.

On day 220 after the Antichrist confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 year cycle, the daily sacrifices will begin again. So the temple, a minimum version, will be constructed in 220 days or about 7 months.

Which would be the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April. So it would be completed sometime in April. Again, I don't know that it is possible to determine what year.

Doug

Upvote 0