When creationists shoot themselves in the foot...

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But the other stuff is extra-biblical rescue attempts.

Got it.

Back to the gut and the heart sending motor signals straight to the larynx for you!:scratch::scratch::scratch:

LOL!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
evo: What is a biblical Kind?

creo:Kind=Genus.

evo: then that is a problem for the ark story

creo: nope, the bible tells us animals were created according to their kinds.

evo: OK, so what is a Kind?

creo: genus
It can be at the genus level, but is not always so, due to poor classification techniques for some animals.

What "historical" evidence are you pretending to refer to?
The bible.

They are - there are several recognized genera of Proboscids. That you do not understand or accept this is immaterial.
Get used to disappointment.

I know this will come as a shock to someone that does not bother to try to understand the things they pontificate on, but there is more to taxonomy than 'this don't look like that'.
Not really too much more. Science, after all, is about using the five senses - smell, taste, touch, hearing and sight. So unless you refer to the first four senses, the more you refer to is not science.

Upvote 0

Bugeyedcreepy

Jun 7, 2016
Canberra, Australia
✟88,248.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
False, and you CANNOT produce ANY post which shows that. Disagreeing with me is NOT refuting (proving me wrong).
Sorry to lay out the obvious yet again Aman, but everyone has refuted you in pretty much every way. Prepare to be refuted yet again:
False accusation which cannot be shown with ANY evidence. Waiting........
Oh, Look Aman, here's a whole stack of you denying the Science of Evolution. It doesn't matter what you think Evolution is, it is a Scientific Theory born of the Scientific Method, studied by millions and scientifically tested successfully daily, yet you specifically and implicitly confirm it doesn't agree with your interpretation in spades as follows:
Science falsely teaches that the ToE is true, while ignoring the Fact that descent with modification within kinds requires a creator.
I agree that evolution is Science Fiction
Science agrees that the first Humans evolved some 200k years ago from prehistoric people who can be traced back Millions of years. It depends on which scientist you ask since some teach it was 50k years ago. Both are wrong since prehistoric people were NOT Humans.
Sure I do and I also can recognize the False ToE which does NOT agree with factual Science,
....and then, wait for it.... you continue:
We descended with genetic modifications within His and Their kinds. I don't accept the godless view of those who changed God's Truth into the word "evolution", in a vain attempt to refute God. Then, they force teach our children their "beliefs".
And in a vain twist of irony with the mass of a thousand black holes, you deny the Scientific Theory of Evolution yet again in the very same post, confirming Science has a spectacular disagreement with your special interpretation of your Scripture....

You sure know how to dig that hole, don't you.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Oh, Look Aman, here's a whole stack of you denying the Science of Evolution. It doesn't matter what you think Evolution is, it is a Scientific Theory born of the Scientific Method, studied by millions and scientifically tested successfully daily, yet you specifically and implicitly confirm it doesn't agree with your interpretation in spades as follows:

There is NO Science of Evolution, but only a false assumption based on the fact that prehistoric people descended from Water and then evolved God's superior intelligence over time within a population. That is a False Theory since Humans descended from Adam.

And in a vain twist of irony with the mass of a thousand black holes, you deny the Scientific Theory of Evolution yet again in the very same post, confirming Science has a spectacular disagreement with your special interpretation of your Scripture....

It's NOT Science but instead, is a false assumption of Science. The FACTS which lead to the conclusion, omit the Fact that Adam's descendants came to our planet in an Ark.

You sure know how to dig that hole, don't you.

Your notion that a changeable Theory of mortal man refutes (proves wrong) God, Science and History is ridiculously wrong.

• Informative
Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0