✟18,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When a Relationship is Tested.

Looking back at my walk with Jesus I went through hell. It was awful, but Jesus brought me through. Since Jesus brought me through, I realize that I can trust and depend on Him. In the Bible we are told to trust Jesus. Personally it is hard for me to trust someone that I don’t personally know. I have been lied to and cheated so many times before that I don’t trust anyone, but Jesus proved to me that I can trust Him. Even though Jesus brought me through these hard times, I still have doubts. One aspect I learned was I am genuinely grateful for Jesus in my life. I can honestly say thank you Jesus and mean it deep down in my heart, even though He puts me through such hard things. I realize that I need to go through the hard times to grow. Maybe that is the growing pains. When I think about relationships, the only way to know if they are trustworthy and true is if they go through hard times and make it through. Any couple can live the Bachelorette TV show life together, but what happens when real life comes? And it always comes! If a relationship last through the storms of life, then you become closer and your relationship becomes stronger. If your spouse leaves you when the times get rough, then you realize that you can’t trust them. Unfortunately we are all flawed and we will all let each other down sometimes, but Jesus will never let us down. We won’t get what we want, but we will get what we need. And that is way better! Many things that I want won’t result in good in the end. Jesus’ Ways always result in Good in the end. The True Way to Salvation isn’t a list of rules or Biblical knowledge, it is a real relationship with Jesus. Knowing that Jesus is in your life and that He is in control. Knowing that Jesus is leading you and protecting you. True trust and gratitude isn’t learned, it is experienced or lived. I often see parents telling their child to say they are sorry for what they did, but if they aren’t truly sorry does saying you are sorry change anything? From what I have seen no. Many times within minutes the child does the same exact things. Their repentance never took root in their heart. At least they know what right and wrong is, even if they choose to do wrong. Maybe one day they will realize that the wrong way doesn’t bring love, joy, and peace into their life and they will cry out for Jesus to save them. I am not a parent, but I see how important it is to lead by example. Children are always watching and imitating their parents. Parents influence their children much more than they realize. Not only do parents influence their children, but we all influence each other. At work, at the gym, the shows we watch, the food we eat, the clothes we wear, the things we say and do are making the world around us. We should be more aware of this. If we are more aware of how we live, then maybe we will truly repent and change our ways. Maybe we won’t point fingers at each other but realize that we ourselves have so much to change and improve. Maybe we will realize that how we live our lives may be the best way to prove that Jesus is real and the best way to change the world. Maybe the answer is that we need to be the light in a dark world, illuminating the True Way. Our actions speak louder than our words! Maybe it is time to say sorry and truly mean it.

• Agree
Reactions: gennypearl