partinowherecular
✟89,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
From my perspective, only rich people can afford to eat at restaurants. In my 67 years I've eaten at fast food restaurants less than a dozen times, and at real live sit down 'fancy' restaurants only 3 or 4 times. In my opinion, anyone who can afford to get their coffee at Starbucks is on par with Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, and Jeff Bezos. The odd thing is I'm certainly more content with what life has given me than anyone else on these forums.

In life, the winner isn't the person who has the most, it's the person who needs the least. That would be me.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟355,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
From my perspective, only rich people can afford to eat at restaurants. In my 67 years I've eaten at fast food restaurants less than a dozen times, and at real live sit down 'fancy' restaurants only 3 or 4 times. In my opinion, anyone who can afford to get their coffee at Starbucks is on par with Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, and Jeff Bezos. The odd thing is I'm certainly more content with what life has given me than anyone else on these forums.

In life, the winner isn't the person who has the most, it's the person who needs the least. That would be me.
But i disagree about the people on the forum. Bad judgement since you don't know them personally. In essence you are bragging on yourself. This is supposed to be a fun thread.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟245,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Red Lobster. I love seafood. They also have great garlic biscuits.

What I really want though is a chain ramen shop. Finding a good ramen shop can be tough.
My city's Red Lobster shut down :( I can't remember the last time I was there...definitely more than five years ago, before I moved!

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟245,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Wendy's, mc.d's and Popeyes won't let me eat with them:(
I had McD's this evening because I wanted to try their chili sauce. Definitely not worth the money lol

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,688,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My city's Red Lobster shut down :( I can't remember the last time I was there...definitely more than five years ago, before I moved!
Red Lobster has really gone downhill imo.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,015,112.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
"Woofers Cafe"

Amazing place. Amazing food!

screen-shot-2019-05-14-at-3-43-48-pm-1557863085.png

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,688,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Haven’t had it in years.
They really raised their prices. Cut back on the menu and no longer serve salads with meals. We don’t go there anymore.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟245,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Local is usually best by far. :)
I knew a poster that talked about some nuns that are actually attached (actually graduated from) to the college I attended. I knew several of those sisters. No, I won't share which restaurant I like in that town the sisters are in. I miss that town ;)

It was a small school in a small town. No, I will keep those details private. :)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,688,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I knew a poster that talked about some nuns that are actually attached (actually graduated from) to the college I attended. I knew several of those sisters. No, I won't share which restaurant I like in that town the sisters are in. I miss that town ;)

It was a small school in a small town. No, I will keep those details private. :)
Can you share the town? :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums