What's Your Favorite and Least Favorite Animal?

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
My favorite animal would have to be a cat and my favorite big cat would have to be a tiger which is also my favorite wild animal as well. :D My least favorite animal is a snake and my favorite mythical animal is a unicorn. :) (And yes,.. even though unicorns are written in the Bible they're not what we picture of today as a unicorn.) Now I have these songs stuck in my head. XD Oh and also,.. my favorite marine animal is a bottle-nose dolphin. :)

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,040.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
My favorite animal would have to be a cat and my favorite big cat would have to be a tiger which is also my favorite wild animal as well. :D My least favorite animal is a snake and my favorite mythical animal is a unicorn. :) (And yes,.. even though unicorns are written in the Bible they're not what we picture of today as a unicorn.) Now I have these songs stuck in my head. XD Oh and also,.. my favorite marine animal is a bottle-nose dolphin. :)

You would have fallen in love with this little cutie (around 6ft 6in) who came to live on my window ledge for 4 days, a couple of weeks ago. :)

OB

upload_2020-8-11_13-6-12.png

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
You would have fallen in love with this little cutie (around 6ft 6in) who came to live on my window ledge for 4 days, a couple of weeks ago. :)

OB

View attachment 282611

Uh,.. I don't think so! I'm going to bed soon so thank you so kindly for giving me nightmares tonight. -__-

• Haha
Reactions: Going_Nowhere
Upvote 0