Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
And it represents those who are not covered and marked by GOD

(That is to say, not marked and covered by the blood of the lamb)

I agree ,we are bought for a price the payment is mercy by the atonement of Christ she'd Blood.
We as Christians are sealed by the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption.
But we know by God's Word those in that day who take the mark will be cast into the lake of fire.

We can say well just ignore what is being taught,but do you suppose time is closer than we know,and their motive for discounting taking the mark is preparing the way for the beast?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Titus: 1. 13. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14. Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree ,we are bought for a price the payment is mercy by the atonement of Christ she'd Blood.
We as Christians are sealed by the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption.
But we know by God's Word those in that day who take the mark will be cast into the lake of fire.

We can say well just ignore what is being taught,but do you suppose time is closer than we know,and their motive for discounting taking the mark is preparing the way for the beast?
I forgot to respond to this part of MacCarthers post. I was intent on listening to the accusations against him with regards to Christ's sacrifice and I forgot to respond to this

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay

I read it

MacArthur and this other man say that unbelievers who initially take the mark, can turn and repent st some point (the man reminds that this is not the unpardonable sin)

in Ezekiel (I think) GOD sends out HIS messengers to put a mark on the foreheads of all those who are appalled by the atrocities which are happening

These have to have been in agreement with the world system in order for them to have escaped death up to that point, and seen what they have seen for them to be appalled

Iit appears GOD is watching the hearts of men still and does mark those who have not lost all sensitivity

The man in this video (and MacArthur state that if some come out of the tribulation, they must have been a part of the system in buying and selling

Otherwise they wouldn't have been able to have survived to begin with

This is what I have heard them
say

I can see and understand this
I don't believe that it will only be the 144,000 who will be physically alive at the end of the 7 year tribulation

Some cobe to faith through their preaching
And I believe that the mark signified those who were unbelievers who would have seen no issue in receiving the mark because of their ignorance to the truth They just followed the things of the world

Those who know, can't and won't accept this mark

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Okay

I read it

MacArthur and this other man say that unbelievers who initially take the mark, can turn and repent st some point (the man reminds that this is not the unpardonable sin)

in Ezekiel (I think) GOD sends out HIS messengers to put a mark on the foreheads of all those who are appalled by the atrocities which are happening

These have to have been in agreement with the world system in order for them to have escaped death up to that point, and seen what they have seen for them to be appalled

Iit appears GOD is watching the hearts of men still and does mark those who have not lost all sensitivity

The man in this video (and MacArthur state that if some come out of the tribulation, they must have been a part of the system in buying and selling

Otherwise they wouldn't have been able to have survived to begin with

This is what I have heard them
say

I can see and understand this
I don't believe that it will only be the 144,000 who will be physically alive at the end of the 7 year tribulation

Some cobe to faith through their preaching
And I believe that the mark signified those who were unbelievers who would have seen no issue in receiving the mark because of their ignorance to the truth They just followed the things of the world

Those who know, can't and won't accept this mark

The comment on the unpardenable sin is nothing more than a Straw Man
Supposition to attempt to vindicate the statement.
All we have is what God's Word says,as a basis for the truth.
The idea of trade during the tribulation is a logical fallacy.
Is trade more important than eternity?
Is this the buying and selling during the tribulation?
Does anyone think it will be business as usual?
Or is it going to be the wrath of God poured out over the earth?

Revelation: 18. 8. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. 9. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10. Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more

What Does Revelation say about those who take the mark?
Or do we ignore the Bible and follow these men and their excuses.
Once again:
Revelation: 14. 9. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation: 16. 2. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

The mark brings torment and agony those who take it are lost forever.
Those with the mark are haters of God.

Revelation: 16. 10. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11. And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

They will not repent,is this not clear enough?

Revelation: 19. 19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

If some during the end of days repent and die without the mark then God have mercy.
But to believe what is contrary to the word,I have nothing else to say.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Revelation: 18. 8. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. 9. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10. Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more

Once again:
Revelation: 14. 9. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation: 16. 2. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Revelation: 16. 10. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11. And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Revelation: 19. 19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

If some during the end of days repent and die without the mark then God have mercy.

Once again:

Can you expound revelation 7 in relation to Ezekiel 9

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So do I,but when the tribulation begins the time has past for the Church age.
The time has past to be saved?
Then the 144,000 are preaching to the wind?

And no one during this time will come to faith in JESUS?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GOD gives four chances at salvation
Currently by HIS SPIRIT through human witness and testimony
Next by heavenly witnesses who will testify -the two witnesses
Third by the 144,000 Jews who will give a profound testimony tying all the OT scripture bsck to the TRUTH of JESUS as THE MESSIAH
Last by angels

Who will be saved during the time of tribulation?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
this other man say that unbelievers who initially take the mark, can turn and repent st some point
A lot follow teachings like that, that deny the power of God, but have the form of religion. (just no life).
They are popular teachings/ teachers in "mainstream" , for a lot who post on the internet, misleading multitudes.

• Agree
Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I don't think we should discuss this

The point is that today is the day of salvation

And anyone who has heard the TRUTH should not put off salvation

And after having heard the TRUTH they can't accept the mark of the beast

Amen,God bless you.
I may be in error due to my personal feelings about such things.
It may not be good to post in a public Fourm.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes but the WORD says by the NEW COVENANT they shall all be taught by GOD

And I believe HIM

Absolutely, If I may add to this... "they shall all be taught by GOD"... through the Word of God.

John 1:1 (NET)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God."

411127f3-4e88-4dc9-aed9-994f67ab4913_zps6ew4jj6k.png

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0