Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
We are having some crazy wind today. I just opened the trunk to my car and stuff flew into the air and blew all over the yard :doh: Also, our trashcan blew over and a shopping bag ended up in our back yard. Our dog thought it was an imposter and barked ferociously at it while peeing all over himself and backing away. What a courageous feller he is. :D

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hot. And humid enough to be on the rather uncomfortable side. It's not sauna-level yet, but give it about a month and it'll be there. Supposedly a 20% chance of rain because we're on the very edge of that front blowing through the eastern part of the country, but aside from some clouds that look a little dark, mostly clear. Nights are still pretty cool, though - but again, a month from now they probably won't be.

What I wouldn't give to be in Minnesota or Washington State right now.

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
SNOW! LOL! It's SO funny that on Saturday people on facebook were whining about the RAIN and when we went out to some places on Saturday MORE people were whining about the RAIN and now............it's snowing!!! Suck it up, folks! God's got the last laugh here! :D

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Winter storm going right now and we are getting dumped on. It will accumulate to about 8inches, apparently. There's also lightening and I'm a little freaked out by a snow storm with lightening.

Upvote 0