What's the difference between these books?

faceofbear

Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Texas
✟9,739.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The Attributes of God Volume 2 with Study Guide: Deeper into the Father's Heart

and

The Attributes of God Volume 1 with Study Guide: A Journey into the Father's Heart

Both by A.W. Tozer the kid at the Christian bookstore told me they are the same (I bought the second 1) but it seems to me that they are different books, but I am not sure... they didn't have the 1st one. Does anyone know if they are the same or different?

P

ponder things

Hi, On the net they show as two separate books, but in the titles alone you show below, one is called Journey into the Father's Heart and the 2nd is called Deeper into the Father's Heart, so they do sound like different books.

I've read a couple of Tozer books, well, as many as I could understand when I was reading them and they were so neat!

I hope you enjoy them!

The Attributes of God Volume 2 with Study Guide: Deeper into the Father's Heart

and

The Attributes of God Volume 1 with Study Guide: A Journey into the Father's Heart

Both by A.W. Tozer the kid at the Christian bookstore told me they are the same (I bought the second 1) but it seems to me that they are different books, but I am not sure... they didn't have the 1st one. Does anyone know if they are the same or different?

Upvote 0