Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Been a busy weekend for me...well, busy compared to what I"m used to. Had a ladies day all day Saturday, then on Sunday I had church which was AWESOME, then had my whole family over for a huge pancake lunch. Once they were gone, I pretty much bummed around playing Flight Simulator and making a video cover of the song "Finally Free" by Nichole Nordeman. What I forgot is that I have a counseling appointment at 12 today...and I didn't realize it until about 2am...which was realllly bad, because I'd taken my meds at 1am...and they take 2 hours to kick in. At 3am I was finally tired enough to go to bed. But boy am I sluggish this morning :D Serves me right!! It's snowy and beautiful out...hoping that the roads aren't too bad for me to travel to work this afternoon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How funny it is that two people who are married can be on the same page without talking about something.

I got home from work and figured it was time for a big grocery shop, which involved hitting three different stores.

He got home from work a couple hours later and didn't know where I was. He thought it would be nice to pick up some things at the store.

We were both in the big grocery store at the same time.
We both picked up roughly the same essentials at the big grocery store...

We now have:
2 gallons of milk
2 bags of chips
2 loaves of bread
2 boxes of cheese-its... :doh:

And somehow we didn't see each other there. He got home 15 minutes before I did.

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lol! That's funny in a way!

I'd give the milk to someone, and freeze the second loaf of bread :D Hubby and I run into that issue occasionally...but we try to keep extra stock of bread in the freezer so that we don't run out of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Feel like I'm gonna die, well not literally but dang! I had to stop my workouts for a couple of weeks because I was sick and could hardly breathe. I decided to get back to it today. I'm doing fairly low intensity stuff, and I'm dying. lol. I wasn't fit before, and I definitely am not now...I guess it doesn't help that I started out my day by eating brownies....the rest of the day has been good food wise :D On the positive side, pushups are getting easier and easier for me. I was surprised how easy they are for me now, so I guess my working out before did do some good after all.

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't like feeling this way :( I'm not this kind of person and yet these feelings come up in me. It convinces me that I'm some kind of jerk or something...and instead I'm just concerned or stressed or worried or whatever word happens to fit each situation. I wish I could understand myself sometimes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.