Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
With all the strange things that have been happening down there as of late(world leaders meeting there, John Kerry running down there on election day, the pope and Russian Orthodox leader who have been enemies for a thousand years meeting together there, etc...), and now learning of this (see video below), the puzzle pieces are starting to come together ("as in the days of Noah"), but I'd like to get other's opinions on the subject.

What do you think is going on?

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What if the devil wants people to believe something is going on in Antarctica, and Hagmann and Hagmann are part of the deception to get people to believe something is going on in Antarctica? It just seems strange to me that the "devil's plans" are so readily available for the masses to view on youtube. Just imagine all of the uncritical thinkers out there, believing something that is being spoonfed to them via mass marketing on youtube. What if, they want you to believe something, because only your belief can make it happen?

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What if the devil wants people to believe something is going on in Antarctica, and Hagmann and Hagmann are part of the deception to get people to believe something is going on in Antarctica? It just seems strange to me that the "devil's plans" are so readily available for the masses to view on youtube. Just imagine all of the uncritical thinkers out there, believing something that is being spoonfed to them via mass marketing on youtube. What if, they want you to believe something, because only your belief can make it happen?

If they are the "devil's plans", how many will believe it anyway? You seem skeptical, so how many others would think that I have a tin foil hat on (and I wear it proudly)? Not many are willing to give it a thought because it doesn't fit into their paradigm, so they either look away or scoff at it, and you are welcome to do either or both. You don't have to believe it.

My question is for those who do. :)

Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If they are the "devil's plans", how many will believe it anyway? You seem skeptical, so how many others would think that I have a tin foil hat on (and I wear it proudly)? Not many are willing to give it a thought because it doesn't fit into their paradigm, so they either look away or scoff at it, and you are welcome to do either or both. You don't have to believe it.

My question is for those who do. :)

Actually it does fit into my paradigm. I'm not saying, nothing is going on; I'm saying, how do we know what is the real deception? I look at these things, and they fit into my paradigm as one component of a very elaborate deception. In other words, all of these conspiracy theories are likely just diversional subsets of a greater and more elaborate deception. If I'm in a warzone, and the enemy is openly broadcasting "We are massing our troops at the southern border for the attack" I'm concluding that the troops are not being amassed at the southern border.

For those that do believe the troops are being massed at the southern border because they hear it being mass-broadcast across public media? I believe they have taken the bait, and good luck to them defending against an attack from the south which is highly suspect as a diversion tactic.

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I spend much time in prayer on these things (and other topics); I have spent years in research, finding out who is credible and who is not. I know that the Hagmann's are men of God and they do their research as well. There is always the chance of the whole "Look over there!" tactic so we don't look at what's going on in front of us, but there has been very odd things happening on and off there for a while now, and I'm not saying I know exactly what it is, I'm simply asking "What could it be, if anything?" If there IS something big happening, I would like to have as much knowledge of it as possible, or at the very least be aware of it. I follow many 'fringe' topics because it doesn't hurt to be aware.

The paradigm comment was made because several years ago I was confronted with things that were way beyond mine and it took a couple years of looking into them and then backing away and then going toward them again before I was ready to see. :)

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've never heard of such people going down there. There is not much there to begin with. Maybe a couple hundred people scattered through out it along the water (when its not frozen over). Actually if you check out Google Maps there are a handful of bases from various countries. If you follow the roads they make, they do go to weird places where there seems to be nothing but like an entrance ton a bunker of sorts. Doubt its anything to crazy.

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why Are World Leaders Visiting Antarctica?-Steve Quayle | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

Patriarch Kirill Performs Bizarre Ritual In Antarctica Over ‘Ark...

There is something quite HUGE going on in Antarctica!

Those are just small pieces of news about the people I mentioned. There have been pyramids found there (manmade and very old). The Antarctic Treaty was signed in 1959 (Antarctic Treaty | 1959). I find it fascinating. Every other spot in the world has been fought over and has changed hands and claimed by SOMEONE, yet the nations agreed that no one individual nation would hold Antarctica? There are military bases there. You can't just decide to go to Antarctica and travel or sight see, you would be arrested. This is just a little of the high strangeness going on. An entire continent off limits to travelers? Only world leaders/UN/military can go there? No single country claims it as territory and no countries fight over it? Why all the secrecy and hush-hushness? o_O

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The summertime population of Antarctica is several thousand people, mostly scientific people and support staff. In winter those numbers drop to several hundred. There is no military presence in Antarctica, no secret bases, no pyramids, no paranoid stuff. It is possible for a private citizen to travel there but it does require permission from one of the nations who have claims there . A number of journalists visit annually and there have been a few adventures, mountain climbers etc. There is nothing there to support tourism so if you visit you bring your life support with you.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The summertime population of Antarctica is several thousand people, mostly scientific people and support staff. In winter those numbers drop to several hundred. There is no military presence in Antarctica, no secret bases, no pyramids, no paranoid stuff. It is possible for a private citizen to travel there but it does require permission from one of the nations who have claims there . A number of journalists visit annually and there have been a few adventures, mountain climbers etc. There is nothing there to support tourism so if you visit you bring your life support with you.
Several tour operators go there. It's expensive, but not prohibitively so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You won't get this info from Wikipedia and as I stated before, this thread is for those who have a clue, who know that there is more than what we are told and then asked to regurgitate. You go ahead and live in your bubble, I prefer my rabbit hole ;)

Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica - RiseEarth
Because everyone knows that pyramids are formed naturally :rolleyes:

antarctic-pyramids.jpg

Antarctic-pyramid.jpg

antarctica-pyramid-mountain-ufo-alien.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dude. This is the Conspiracy Forum, not The Official Cover Story Forum... uh, I mean the "News" Forum.
But I think it's important to know what it is we're told we know, so thanks.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You won't get this info from Wikipedia and as I stated before, this thread is for those who have a clue, who know that there is more than what we are told and then asked to regurgitate. You go ahead and live in your bubble, I prefer my rabbit hole ;)

Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica - RiseEarth
Because everyone knows that pyramids are formed naturally :rolleyes:

antarctic-pyramids.jpg

Antarctic-pyramid.jpg

antarctica-pyramid-mountain-ufo-alien.jpg
Thanks for braving the ridicule.
I have found the most comprehensive (true or not) coverage of all things conspiracy, is David Wilcock. He covers the secret space programs with Corey Goode, and Ben Fulford talks about the international financial war.
Ben gets a little passionate. Corey is totally chill.
David has a big corral of whistleblowers leaking him info. You can scan this stuff pretty easily without boggin' down much, but it's extensive. I don't bother with his spiritual stuff, though and I never give anyone money.

The guy with legal beagles... the sovereign citizen, Freeman, blah, blah bag of issues is best visited with Jeff Anderson at Stop the pirates.com

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for braving the ridicule.
I have found the most comprehensive (true or not) coverage of all things conspiracy, is David Wilcock. He covers the secret space programs with Corey Goode, and Ben Fulford talks about the international financial war.
Ben gets a little passionate. Corey is totally chill.
David has a big corral of whistleblowers leaking him info. You can scan this stuff pretty easily without boggin' down much, but it's extensive. I don't bother with his spiritual stuff, though and I never give anyone money.

The guy with legal beagles... the sovereign citizen, Freeman, blah, blah bag of issues is best visited with Jeff Anderson at Stop the pirates.com

There will always be ridicule when it comes to fringe topics and the majority choose their own blindness so I take it all in stride :)

Thanks for the info! Wilcox def has some good information, and I agree he is lost spiritually, which causes him to come to some skewed conclusions, but the important thing is the information itself. I plan on listening to this today, much thanks! :oldthumbsup:

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
so how many others would think that I have a tin foil hat on
I do! It's part of the reason I keep coming to CF; reading The conspiracy theory threads is great fun.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Why Are World Leaders Visiting Antarctica?-Steve Quayle | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

Patriarch Kirill Performs Bizarre Ritual In Antarctica Over ‘Ark...

There is something quite HUGE going on in Antarctica!

Those are just small pieces of news about the people I mentioned. There have been pyramids found there (manmade and very old). The Antarctic Treaty was signed in 1959 (Antarctic Treaty | 1959). I find it fascinating. Every other spot in the world has been fought over and has changed hands and claimed by SOMEONE, yet the nations agreed that no one individual nation would hold Antarctica? There are military bases there. You can't just decide to go to Antarctica and travel or sight see, you would be arrested. This is just a little of the high strangeness going on. An entire continent off limits to travelers? Only world leaders/UN/military can go there? No single country claims it as territory and no countries fight over it? Why all the secrecy and hush-hushness? o_O
Why not just go there and find out?

South Pole - Polar Explorers | Polar Expeditions

Upvote 0