New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Panic! :D No, hopefully, I would have prepared for that and have some candles and food and stuff. Never had that happen so not really sure what the best plan would be, aside from trying to get hold of someone out there to send help.

What would you do if you received word of a cyclone or some such heading your way, like would you evacuate or sit it out as some do?

• Haha
Reactions: Eisen Sphere
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would go back in time to when Jesus walked the earth, and then if I could have another time to visit as well, I would go back to when my great great great grandfather was alive and observe his lifestyle and everything.

What would you do, given that chance?

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just chill out and do whatever takes our fancy. Might be go for a drive or visit one of our kids or watch a movie...

What would you do if you slept in and had like half an hour or less to get to an appointment or meeting?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Ticket to anywhere? I'd really like to check out all the Church stuff in the Vatican & Rome; that must be fascinating.

God appears to you in a vision: "You can only say 1 more sentence before you die, you may say it to anyone you wish, and I'll make sure you don't say something before you get to the person you want to talk to."
What do you say, to who?

Upvote 0