NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What would you do if someone meets you for the first time, asked you for your personal information and finds you on social media and add you?

i guess that's the reason why people don't want to invite me because i asked for their person info and give them too much physical contact. the next time when I meet someone new, ill just ask about their hobbies. Im tired of people thinking im a creep and calling me crazy then they cuss me out and give me negative remarks. then they ignore my messages on social media, text messages and phone calls. They block me on social media right away after I just met them. They never told me about it.

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What would you do if someone meets you for the first time, asked you for your personal information and finds you on social media and add you?

i guess that's the reason why people don't want to invite me because i asked for their person info and give them too much physical contact. the next time when I meet someone new, ill just ask about their hobbies. Im tired of people thinking im a creep and calling me crazy then they cuss me out and give me negative remarks. then they ignore my messages on social media, text messages and phone calls. They block me on social media right away after I just met them. They never told me about it.
This is why it is wise to avoid social media.....stick with those you know have your best interest at heart. :)

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2018
Orlando
✟11,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Maybe you're just coming off a bit too strong? I know for me personally, I don't give away my phone number or social media when I've just met someone. It might be better to get to know the person first. Find out their name and converse with them. Be friendly and first make an honest friend out of that person before you ask for personal information or social media.

Upvote 0

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you're just coming off a bit too strong? I know for me personally, I don't give away my phone number or social media when I've just met someone. It might be better to get to know the person first. Find out their name and converse with them. Be friendly and first make an honest friend out of that person before you ask for personal information or social media.
Ok They should've told me that

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree

Upvote 0