What would God or Jesus say to me, as an Asian man, in handling the emasculation of our people by trolls, would he tell me to get over it?

BillyLi

Jul 17, 2021
US
✟8,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's not only emasculation by words from trolls off and online but by acts as well. Asian men are less likely to contribute to the gene pool than other men cause women for some reason don't see Asian men as masculine enough whether it's size or the babyface looks that is stereotyped in the media. Should I just get over it and accept it as reality and that there is no racism we face. Did God make the Asian man to be alone forever in this fight? Seems like I'm getting attacks from both the left and right wing media. One is making jokes about my masculinity the other is probably doing the same on top of criticizing my motherland, the land that God created for us. I'm not trying to make this a part of cancel culture, political correctness, or woke ideology, but are Christians telling me that the situation I'm in I should just accept it? That God created Asian man to be bossed around by other people and put women above Asian men vs other men? I just don't know what to do. Discuss.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,501.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's not only emasculation by words from trolls off and online but by acts as well.
It is called micro aggression in America. It happens across the board, not just to Asians. Once you realize how much God loves you, it will not matter who else does not.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0