Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I wish that people from every nation would fall. Fall to the feet of Jesus. :bow: They would forget about their false Gods and teachings. People will come to know the Lord. Every man, child, and woman will come to know Jesus. People will cry out and be healed through faith :amen: Whether rich or poor, prisoner or person of the law, educated or uneducated people will leave their homes or place of work. They would come out to find Jesus Christ. People will forgive one another, come to peace, and everyone will spend eternity in heaven. :clap: That wouuld be my wish ;) The Lord has our lives planned out. We live according to his will. If you follow him, all things are possible. Do not be carried away with self-serving desires but seek God's purpose in life. Teach the Goodnews to all creation :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Site Supporter
May 26, 2004
Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, with a wish I'd make it big. I'd wish that suffering wasn't a part of this universe, ever. This would require a rewrite of history, as well as the present and would give us all a wonderful future.

Upvote 0

crossrunner

Serving the Lord joyfully since 1981!
Aug 8, 2004
Raleigh, North Carolina
✟24,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
jaimegerise said:
I would wish that I never had a weight problem...would have always been my ideal weight...and never had any of the problems associated with it....
me too!! well...at least that will be our state in heaven! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.