Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Do you know the grape variety?
It's in a box. It's a blend of something that are called grapes. :p

I google the wine and there is nothing about the variety. "A crisp semi-dry Rosé with flavors of red berry and white peach. Pair it with fresh fruit, cheeses and wave watching. Serve chilled."

Just found this: "Sunset blush is a semi-sweet blush wine that's a blend of unspecified grapes. Expect delicate strawberry flavors."

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A pumpkin muscadine wine (or that's what they call it). It's only grapes but has some pumpkin pie spices infused in it. A bit early to test this year's vintage, but it has been one of my favorites in years past and I was anxious to see if this year will be good as well. It is.

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
A pumpkin muscadine wine (or that's what they call it). It's only grapes but has some pumpkin pie spices infused in it. A bit early to test this year's vintage, but it has been one of my favorites in years past and I was anxious to see if this year will be good as well. It is.
that sounds delicious! I would love to try it :)

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's not really a WINE but when we go away for celebrate our anniversary every year we take a long sparkling red grape juice and it's so good too !! here is what the bottle looks like { it's below } and it comes in different flavors but this has to be our favorite out all of them !!

Attachments

• juice.jpg
    juice.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums