What was the last video game you played?

Oct 17, 2007
✟8,525.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal but it's for the Nintendo 3DS.

I am a great animal lover and what attracted me to this game was that all the characters are animals...they're just well, anthro animals. My love of animals also attracted me to Pokemon and Digimon, it had a lot of appeal to me. (I also love real animals like mad)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I have not played video games in a few days, but I just recently finished watching a movie of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. My favorite character is Rex.

The last game I played was with my little sister. We played several different video games together, but that was about a week ago.

Upvote 0

deanerenata32

Jul 8, 2021
greeneville
✟10,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well, when I was a kid and a teenager I was a hardcore gamer but now that I've become an adult its like I have grown out of it or something because I lost interest and I haven't played a video game in several years now.

But I think several years ago the last game I played was Diddy Kong Racing for the Nintendo 64.

Upvote 0