What video games are you currently playing?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm waiting on FF7R2 to come out, as I'm finally getting a PS5 this next month in February, and while I'm waiting on FF7R2, I'm also getting FF16, that I'll be playing also, or will be playing in the meantime. Also considering getting Baldurs Gate 3 also, as I've heard it is a really good game worth playing. All or any of those is going to keep me quite busy for awhile. Probably will still be playing Starfield off and on for a little while also.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Finally bought a PSVR2.

Been mainly playing Gran Turismo 7.

Thoughts about the VR so far. Disappointed that the resolution isn't as much of an improvement over the Oculus Quest 2 than I thought...I do appreciate how much more comfortable it is to wear this headset. Adjusting it is much easier. While the lackluster sales of the device make me fear about future support for this PS5 accessory, overall, I'm happy with this purchase.

I really do hope... at least many former games are made with a VR option. Playing Red Dead Redemption 2 with VR would be so amazing.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Until Dawn, it's one of the few recent Supermassive Games I haven't played yet. After that, some friends have been hyping Alan Wake 2 and Immortality, so I might pick up one of those.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No Man's Sky VR.

I will say... this is one of the few VR games that makes me feel motion sickness at times. Also as someone who's afraid of heights this game often triggers me, lol.

Still I like it thus far. Especially the relaxed mode.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
More Gran Turismo 7.

Never would have thought it, but VR really does shine with racing games. Considering how detailed and realistic all the cars are... I feel like I get to test drive all of these classic cars.

As someone who has little car knowledge, this game is teaching me a lot about them. You can tell this game is designed by those who are really passionate about the car scene in real life.

Also when it comes to VR I wasn't expecting light sources to feel so realistic. When a car drives behind you at night.. it actually feels like bright lights are blaring behind you.

Using the rear view mirrors as you would a real car is cool too.

I really can't even bring myself to play this game in non-VR mode. Despite the considerable drop in resolution when you play VR mode.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

merseyferrier

Sep 21, 2006
Alabama
✟16,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Planet Zoo.

Planet Zoo, like Cities Skylines, is a game I could see loving in high school and college when I got deep into the weeds with games. These days between work and grad school (14 years removed from my bachelor's), I have to settle for mindless stuff that doesn't require too much of me. The Sims 4 has been a mainstay since I got it on sale back in '17 or so: RDR2 since release; and as of this year, StarDew Valley. Those three are my weekly go-tos, though a month or so ago I also played through Neo-Cab, a virtual novel presented as a game.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums