Mableton
✟15,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I have had this crush on a girl that I go to college with for the past 2 months. For some reason being around her just makes me feel different, and it's like nothing that I have ever felt before. I have never met this girl, but something about her just makes her different than other girls in my eyes.

Tuesday, I had the chance to talk to her but with me being shy, I didn't. I just met the opportunity slip from my hands. I figured that maybe I could see because I've seen her in the pat on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I didn't. So now I messed up. I had the chance to meet such a beautiful girl but I messed it up. And I can't stop thinking about her and beating myself up for it. I mean after she walked away from me on Tuesday it's like I was regretting not talking to her and what I should have done. I have prayed heavily about this to God and I want to meet this girl. We only have 2 days left of school next week and I have been literally praying like every second that I see her again. I can't stop bearing myself up for this girl, and I don't know what to do. Please help.

• Optimistic
Reactions: vinsight4u

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, nice to meet you!
There is only one thing you can do: go to her and talk to her. There is no other option! Perhaps you should ask a friend to come with you for your first approach, it could give you some confidence. You seem to lack of self-confidence, so having a extraverted and openly friendly friend with you could really help you.
And if you get the chance to talk to her, and to build a friendship with her, you would also know if she is as amazing as she seems.
So, what could you lose? There are only good points ;)
Good luck, all you will need is a bit of bravery -and perhaps of madness- to dare talking to her! But you have that in you, as we all do!

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0