Visit site
✟1,356,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord Jesus led me this morning to do another Talk Video (link below) based off a song he gave me to write in 2012, which is based off Psalms 27. And this particular Psalm is near and dear to my heart, for it touches on so many things I have experienced in my life such as enemies attacking me, and people warring against me fiercely, and relatives forsaking me and not supporting me, and some of them even fighting against me.

But what I have learned throughout my life is that God is sovereign over all things and that nothing can touch me unless God allows it, and he allows it for a purpose, and so there is a reason for why I had to go through the things that I did. Even though it was Satan who meant these difficulties in my life for evil, God had a plan all along to use them for good in my life, to prepare me for the ministry to which he has called me.

For, if I had not gone through the hardships that I have gone through I would not be prepared to do what he has called me to do which I have been doing the past 18 years. I absolutely know that to be true! For I could not do this in my own strength. No way! Well, if I tried it wouldn’t be the Lord doing it through me anyway. But it is not possible. I am absolutely and totally reliant on the Lord Jesus for all of this to which God has called me.

Anyway, I know God has allowed difficulties in your lives, too, and if you surrender your lives to him, he can use them for his glory and for your good and for the good of others. Had I not gone through what I did I would not be prepared to do what I am now doing and it just wouldn’t have happened, and the lives this is touching would not have been touched by this, or at least I would not have been a participant in it.

So, whatever you are going through, please know that God is greater! And please know that he is still in charge and that what you are going through has a purpose. So, yield control of your life over to the Lord and let him work his will and purpose in your life even through your trials. Do not fear what the enemy may do against you but take courage and trust the Lord with your life and let him turn the evil done to you for good.

Caution: This link may contain ads over which I have no control

Hear my Voice

An Original Work / July 9, 2012
Based off Psalm 27

The Lord is my great salvation.
He’s the stronghold of my life.
When my enemies attack me,
My heart will not fear at all.
Though a war break out against me,
Confident in Christ I’ll be.
Of the Lord, I ask that I may
Live with Him eternally.