Michaela

Veteran
Jun 26, 2003
✟21,024.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I have 2 gerbils, Midnight (the black one ;)) and Sunny (light colored). Sunny used to be called Belteshazzar until we realized it is a female...:pink:

Attachments

• Midnight.jpg
    Midnight.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Belteshazzar1.jpg
    Belteshazzar1.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0

jesusfan411

Feb 9, 2004
Loganville, PA
Visit site
✟742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
we have 2 dogs that are in the kennel that we cant get back yet, 1 cat named kit kat, 8 birds 5 parakeets and 3 cockatials, we did have 10 but thats another story lol, 2 - 55gal fish aquariums, 1 hamster and 1 husband. hehehehehe

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fugebabe8819

Mar 16, 2004
Louisville, Kentucky, ya'll
Visit site
✟7,892.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My family has a golden retreiver (boy), a boxer/beagle (girl) and they had babies six months ago and we kept two out of ten. (Ten! Can you believe it? Her first litter, too!)

My girl is one of the puppies-6 months. Shes the cutest thing, light brown (long-haired) with a white stomach and paws. And she has this adorable white spot on her head that I just love. Her name is Jaba. Oh, yeah, and her ears are huge.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.