Not open for further replies.

FervidPrincess

Eternally Bonded
Oct 16, 2003
Midwest
✟8,030.00
Faith
Protestant
I have a 9 year old female Pekingese named Angel...better known as spoiled rotton, a 5 year old female German Sheppard- Rotweiller (sp) mix named Dixie and a 1 1/2 year old female cat named Sabrina. My daughter had a 6 foot Iguana (named Donella)for 5 1/2 years...sadly, she passed away about a year and a half ago. We miss her so bad :cry:

Upvote 0

Ken

Aug 14, 2003
North Central Indiana
Visit site
✟1,582.00
Faith
Calvinist
we have a 6 mo old Bichon Frise,
http://www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/bichonf.cfm

I used to have a full blooded German Shepherd named King, but we just did not have enough room for him to get the exercise he needed :(... anyway, I thought I would never like a small dog, but this Bichon has really won me over, he is so smart... his name is Pierre of New Paris.....

Upvote 0

katylees

Kaaaaty
Sep 13, 2003
bromsgrove/cardiff UK
Visit site
✟16,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
black labrador - age 6 - Remmie
2 kittens - 9 weeks old - stormy and misty

Attachments

• kittys in radiator bed.JPG
    kittys in radiator bed.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 52
  • remmie!.JPG
    remmie!.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 53
Upvote 0

kukumot

Aug 26, 2003
Florida
Visit site
✟171.00
Faith
Christian
We have 4 cats - 3 males and one female - 2 are black tiger striped (one has no tail), one is white with striped markings, and the other is black with no tail. I am hoping to get two more - an orange striped fuzzy, and a calico. We live in Central Florida, where the weather is always mild, so they live outdoors. I really love going outside and sitting in a chair in the front yard, and holding a cat (or two) on my lap. They are my kitty babies.

I love cats.

Upvote 0

peteey

Oct 21, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟324.00
Faith
Christian
I have a dog that is half black lab and have bassett hound. So she is really short like a bassett with the funny feet that go outwards, but looks like a lab...and thinks like a lab....poor dog couldn't jump far to save her life. I named her Lovely Lucy Lowlegs (stinky for short, because she's a farm dog....and thinks she can take on the cows.....)
She's the best dog I have ever had....got her from the humane's society when she was a wee one. She slept under the car seat/ driver seat, all the way home....okay I am going off here...hahaha :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheAlienYouth

Nov 10, 2003
Florida
Visit site
✟127.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Snakes:
2 Brazilian Rainbow Boas
2 Ball pythons
1 Mexican Rosy Boa
1 Salmon Hypo Colombian boa
1 Albino Corn snake
1 Spotted python

Lizards:
1 Bearded dragon
4 Leopard geckos
3 Baby Leopard Geckos from breeding (selling them)

Cats:
Oreo - Black and white
Blizzard - White, curly ears and blue eyes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shayd

Looking for You
Nov 14, 2003
Saint Louis, Missouri
Visit site
✟15,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My fiancee and I have a German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix, an American Foxhound/Black Lab mix and a miniature Beagle. We got all of those from humane shelters. If it weren't for the fact that we will be renting for quite some time once we move in together, we would also have an AKC reg'd Great Dane each.... but, all in due time.

Upvote 0

shainamsu

Nov 14, 2003
st louis mo
✟8,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
shayd said:
we would also have an AKC reg'd Great Dane each.... but, all in due time.
[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], i can't wait. great danes are so so awesome. (i'm his fiance.) :cool:

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We pared back when we thought we would be moving accross country and force the kids to keep it at a minimum while we live in town but right now we have

a dog
a cat
an iguana
a chinchilllas
a litter trained rabbit

in the past, we had more cats and dogs
a turtle
crabs
more chinchillas
etc, etc.

a local pet store "stalked" my son when she needed to find a home for her iguana.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.