Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
b9eacac365f0dd417f29ecb100723339.jpg

Reactions: Matthew-59
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are going out of winter, so it's hard to decide to wear warm fuzzy socks or the 'normal' ones. :D
Quick change weather extremes are normal here so layering is common . I wear white cotton socks under my thick warm fuzzies, well into April.

Upvote 0

Wgw

Pray For Brussels!
May 24, 2015
✟15,107.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
In 2006, I flew First on British Airways LHR-LAX. I was in Seat 1, which is a nice seat in which to be seated (my boarding card was for Seat 3, as you have to be an elite frequent dlyer or a member of the Illuminati to book Seat 1, but no one as it happened occupied Seat 1, and I grabbed it.

At any rate, in flight, while changing into the superior BA supplied sleeper socks, I unwittingly left my own personal dress sock in the loo. A flight attendant to my extreme chagrin came through the cabin asking if anyone had lost a slot. Being 20 at the time, and on edge enough flying in First, I did not want to be known as "that guy" who left his sock in the WC, and so did not speak up...

:sigh:

Upvote 0