Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday was the most important work day of the year. I had a pretty big role to play in it and I had been extremely worried because I've been sick with a virus on top of having some awful Braxton Hicks and other pregnancy symptoms. I thought I would be distracted and surely mess up. I asked for prayers for yesterday and yesterday I felt better during work. Today, I found out we did such a good job that one of the top people in the agency is taking us out to dinner to celebrate :clap:

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Giving my husband his father's day gifts and having our steak dinner together. I am also happy he has a video game he has been obsessively waiting on to enjoy right now - he is super happy about that and that's good because I am unable to anything else but sit here with the heating pad for now :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Chocolate milk!

pi1OSxM.gif

Upvote 0