SarahL

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
✟15,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like that white dove - reflecting on Gods promises is a very good way :) for me I felt rubbish and a bit apathetic and fed up at work today and then I just took a fleeting moment to remind myself that I can push through in God and live in freedom from feelings and the past - and I felt happier doing my job the :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Finding out that there are indeed ugly men on okcupid. I like to see that from my competition. For some reason the girls look less pretty too. Seems like I was so tense that I started seeing attraction in other people when it wasn't really there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I went to Target today to get some stuff I need. Then decided I want a skinny iced caramel macchiato. As I was sipping my drinking and going down the stairs it hit me: I am so happy. Its such a beautiful day. I am so thankful to God. I just felt so embraced by Him. I thanked Him even more for reminding me that the smallest of things can bring joy. I love those daily reminders.

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
tumblr_lnw2rzZayX1qj0a96o1_500.gif

Upvote 0