alphatronics

Oct 30, 2002
Visit site
✟8,011.00
Faith
Humanist
Politics
US-Democrat
I have an old intellimouse explorer, I'd prefer having a logitech though. I prefer wired to wireless because then I don't have to deal with replacing batteries every few weeks. Not worth the hassle to me.

I have a Logitech "Elite" keyboard, its really awesome, in case you ever need to find a good keyboard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gabriel

I Once Was Lost, But Now Am Found
Oct 10, 2002
FL
Visit site
✟19,059.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by MSBS
Trackman wheel from logitech. I like the thumb trackball-- it's comfortable and I hardly need any desk space for it.

Did that cramp your thumb at first?  A buddy of mine talked me out of getting one.

Right now I have a micro innovations (Wal-mart) optical.  I like it but I like the idea of using less space with the thumb ball.

Upvote 0

aaron

Prayer Warrior
Nov 3, 2002
✟17,070.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Originally posted by smurfy2day
Mine is getting crusty and not working properly anymore, so what's the best kind of mouse to have?

THANKS!

(And yes, I've cleaned this one a half a dozen times or so!)

I saw this one that was a wireless optical mouse that was rechargable. When you weren't using the mouse just put it in the stand to charge. It cost $80. Wireless optical mise are awsome but when you can also recharge it that is much better.

Upvote 0

MSBS

Jul 29, 2002
California
✟10,591.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Gabriel

Did that cramp your thumb at first?  A buddy of mine talked me out of getting one.

Right now I have a micro innovations (Wal-mart) optical.  I like it but I like the idea of using less space with the thumb ball.

Yeah, it did at first, but after a while it quit bothering me. Mostly I think it is caused by the back and forth motion of your thumb that you normaly don't do. After a while the muscle gets built up and it's fine. It was never really painful, it was sort of similar to the feeling you get when you would spend all day playing video games as a kid ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stray bullet

God Made Me A Skeptic
Nov 16, 2002
✟20,457.00
Marital Status
Private
Originally posted by smurfy2day
Mine is getting crusty and not working properly anymore, so what's the best kind of mouse to have?

THANKS!

(And yes, I've cleaned this one a half a dozen times or so!)

If you are tired of cleaning it, just get an optical mouse. Never will have that problem again...

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have a Microsoft optical trackball. I had huge problems with logitech. My hands are pretty big from years of doing construction work and the logitech is just to small and just did not seem to fit my hand at all.

Optical holds up way longer then any mechanical devise ever will. Also, they are very easy to clean. Even when my son gets peanut butter all over it.

Upvote 0