Indiana
✟19,896.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't have any nerdy shirts, I'm more of a plain shirt kind of person.
My roommate on the other had has a couple. She is a math education major, which at our school is in the school of science and is technically a math major. She has one shirt that says "Math is √ ", that looks more like a check mark but it's supposed to be a square root symbol, so it really says "math is radical". She has another one that is a large smiley face made out of a bunch of math symbols.

Upvote 0

Balugon

o( ' . ' )o
Jul 18, 2005
The Looking Glass
✟32,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
i used to have a shirt i wore in high school that said "Dont choke the chicken" and had a picture of a hand choking a cartoon chicken. lol. Whats even worse, i didnt understand what the euphemism meant, i just liked the shirt. Other people thought it was funny though, so that was a plus.

lolz is right. pew pew is the standard lingo for the robot lasers in the game i play. Some people hate using the robots as pets because all they do is stand there and shoot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to have one that had a dog with a groucho marx mustache and glasses that said "Out side of a dog a book is a man's best friend; inside of dog it's too dark to read". I think my mom threw it out. I've seen knock offs but they are not as uber cool as the one i had.

I also have one from Indonesia that is bright melon orange and it looks like a 70's postcard. My friend in college that was an MK in indonesia brought it back to me. I feel very retro with it on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Windmill

Legend
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
New Zealand
Visit site
✟38,797.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Mine is probably my t-shirt I got from working at the help desk (technical support) at St. Mary's University of Winona.
d_5787.jpg

Plus another t-shirt with Mario riding Yoshi and another one of Mario Kart :)

Upvote 0