Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just for fun.... This thread is for posting your favorite music...
I like to pick out music or songs that go with certain passages in the Bible. This is a favorite of mine :)

Ezekiel 38:22 "And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, Fire, and brimstone. [Revelation 16:21 and 20:9]
Reve 20:9 And they ascended on the breadth of the land and they surround the camp of the holy-ones and the city, the having been loved. And descended Fire out of the heaven and it devoured them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JGGKOjF8FU&feature=related

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Here is another good harmonizing song:

1Samuel 18:6 And it came to pass as they came, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women came out of all cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet king Saul, with tabrets, with joy, and with instruments of musick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mD7n3rkus0

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
One of my old faves....
:confused: Says not available. NM I just now clicked on the URL of it. My bad. Yes, I like Kool and the Gang!!!!

Reactions: Druweid
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I picked this song out by C. Mangione to symbolize the trek of the OC Israelites in Exodus appropriately titled "Hill where the Lord hides"

Hebrew 12:18 For not ye have come toward to being handled a mountain, and to having been kindled to fire, and to murkiness, and to darkness and to tempest.
19and of a trumpet blaring and to sound of declarations, of which the ones hearing refused no to be added to them a Word.
20 For not they carried out the being cautioned and if a wild-beast may be touching the mountain it shall be being stone cast or a dart shot thru it.
21And thus fearful the appearizing, Moses said 'Terrified I am and in trembling'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VAlPq2dc4w

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LLOJ... Magione my uncle's favorite... (God rest his soul) ... brought to me memories... of my early childhood... Thanks...(yes Greeks love jazz... and istrumental :))
:hug: That almost brought tears to my eyes. I love the oldies of the past and for some reason I just started trying to find songs from those olden years to go with Bible verses or events. Here is what I picked out for Genesis so far.......:wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uONF0zJz2Oo&feature=related

Gene 1:1 In beginning 'Elohiym created/ the heavens and the land.
2 And the land she-became chaos/vain and voided, and darkness over faces of deep. And a spirit of 'Elohiym vibrating over faces of the waters
3 And 'Elohiym is saying, "he shall become light" and he is becoming light
4 and 'Elohiym is seeing the light that good, and 'Elohiym is seperating between the light and between the darkness.
5 And 'Elohiym is calling to light day, and to darkness He calls night. And he is becoming evening and he is becoming morning Day One.

Genesis 1:14 and 'Elohiym is saying: "he shall become luminaries in firmanent of the heavens to seperate between the Day, and between the Night. And they become for signs and for appointments, and for days and years".
15 And they become for luminaries in firmanent of the heavens, to give light on the Land. And he is becoming so.
16 And 'Elohiym is making two of the luminaries, the Great ones. The luminary, the great, for ruling of the Day, and the luminary, the small, for ruling the Night and the Stars.
17 And 'Elohiym is giving them in firmanent of the heavens to give Light on the Land.
18 And to rule in Day and in Night, and to seperate between the Light and between the Darkness. And 'Elohiym is seeing that Good.
19 And he is becoming evening and he is becoming morning, Day Fourth.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

français

Atheist/CA-Bloc Québécois/US-Democrat
Oct 2, 2006
Montréal, Québec
✟21,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Bloc
Well, my favorite music is much different than the genres that you guys seem to like. I like alternative/rock/hip-hop!

But, one classic French song that has good instrumental in the back is called "Makeda" by Les Nubians. It is a very peaceful song and I love it! It is quite an old song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22HL5ZOOHGI

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.