what is the Shema?

Debbi

Sep 23, 2003
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,863.00
Faith
Protestant
How is the feast of tabernacles celebrated by Jews now? Did you know that during the Milenium everybody will have to keep it when the LORD is reigning on the earth, is that so (Zechariah 14:16)? Does Messianic Jews keep these feast, still? I don't know why christian don't but will then too.

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
YatzivPatgam said:
The current total is 27. The break down is as follows

I have observed 2 services here in Israel in Tel Aviv

I have visted 13 services across Western Europe, mostly in England/Germany

5 I observed in the Old Soviet Union, Ukraine, etc,etc

and that leaves 7 I had watched here.
Shalom YatzivPatgam,

I see you haven't come to America have you :D
Come to America my Brother and experience Seeking HIS Steps with those who Love HIM as much as You do.

Shalom and Shalom,

Tag

Upvote 0

yod

the wandering goy
Sep 6, 2003
Dallas, TX
Visit site
✟1,749.00
Faith
Messianic
Debbi said:
How is the feast of tabernacles celebrated by Jews now? Did you know that during the Milenium everybody will have to keep it when the LORD is reigning on the earth, is that so (Zechariah 14:16)? Does Messianic Jews keep these feast, still? I don't know why christian don't but will then too.
Many churches have come to realize the importance of this Feast.

In Israel, the ICEJ (International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem) has a Succot (Tabernacles) Festival every year now. There are thousands of christians from every nation going up! They block off the streets of Jerusalem for a parade and it's become quite a spectacle.

I was there for Succot this year but I went to a different festival at Ramat Rachal....a kibbutz in south Jerusalem.

A lot of churches are also celebrating Pesach (Passover) nowadays too!

Something must be up, eh?

Upvote 0

YatzivPatgam

Oct 17, 2003
Jerusalem
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Judaism
Something must be up, eh?
I don't think so. I've been invited with my Rabbi to preform a abridged peseach service for curious christians. I think it has more to do with cultrual curiosity then some inborn need to attempt to observe a Jewish Holiday they have ignored most of the time.

Upvote 0