What is the secret of the seventh day of Christ ?

prophecy_uk

May 3, 2004
✟11,107.00
Faith
Christian

Here is the beginning of that secret.

God shows to Adam, ( the first man) how the ground is under a curse, and as Noah was about to be born, comfort comes because of the ground which the Lord had cursed ( all in Christ are made alive)...

Genesis 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Genesis 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

God gave the words of the law to Israel, and said to them, cursed are they who confirm not all the words of that law, to do them...

Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Moses said to the people of Israel, to behold the blood of the covenant, and the Lord said to Moses, to come up to the mount to receive the tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which God wrote to be taught to every man.

Moses went to the mount, and the cloud of the glory of God covered the mount six days, and on the seventh day God called unto Moses out of the middle of the cloud.

God also gave to the children of Israel an everlasting covenant, a sign between God and Israel for ever, of the Lord in six days making heaven and earth, and resting on the seventh day and was refreshed...

Exodus 24:8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the Lord hath made with you concerning all these words.

Exodus 24:12 And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

Exodus 24:15 And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.
16 And the glory of the Lord abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.

Exodus 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

The inhabitants of the earth transgressed the laws, and broke the everlasting covenant, and the curse devoured the earth....

Isaiah 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Moses was faithful in all his house ( who had gone to God on the seventh day for to receive Gods laws)

This is for a testimony of the things to be spoken after, wherefore the Holy Ghost says, to day, if you will hear His voice ( to enter into His rest on the seventh day).....

Hebrews 3:3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

Israel had no faith to hear God.

God had sworn, if anyone would enter into His rest, and God had finished the works from the foundation of the earth. God had rested the seventh day from all His works, and if the people ( of Israel) shall enter into His rest...

Hebrews 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

Perfection ( Gods rest is perfection on the seventh day) was not by the Levi priesthood, and how Israel received the law. ( God had spoken to Moses on that seventh day).

The priesthood therefore was changed, and a change of the law ( to be made perfect and also given perfectly on the seventh day)

Hebrews 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Jesus obtained the more excellent ministry, to be the mediator of a better covenant, established upon better promises ( than the covenant of being cursed for not doing the laws)

The first covenant was with fault. The fault was, man was cursed for not continuing in the covenant of God and are not regarded by God, when they have not got faith ( this covenant is now given for faith).....

Hebrews 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

God framed the worlds through faith.

Abel offered n faith.

Enoch pleased God ( through faith) and it is impossible to please God in any way without faith.

Noah by fear of God and by faith prepared the ark.

Abraham by faith obeyed God.

Jacob by faith blessed the sons of Joseph, and Joseph by faith spoke of the departing of Israel ( from Egypt)

Moses by faith was hidden, to not fear the commandment of Egypt.

All of these obtained the good report through faith, and received not the promise ( the promise of faith is very far from Israel in the covenant of the law of cursing) that they without us ( in the law) should not be made perfect....

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

Hebrews 11:21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.
22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.

Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Those who are of the works of the law are under the curse.

No man is justified in the law, the just live by faith. The law is not of faith.

Christ redeems us from the CURSE OF THE LAW, that the blessing of Abraham can come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ to receive the promise of the SPIRIT, through FAITH..

Galatians 3:0 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

God told us of the root of Jesse, who the gentiles seek, and whose rest ( seventh day rest) would be glorious.

Also God had confirmed for us, how the Lord will be healing us, and how in the third day He will raise us up to live in His sight.

In that day also, living waters would go out from Jerusalem....

Isaiah 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Hosea 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Zechariah 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Jesus was crucified on the preparation before the sabbath day, and was dead in the heart of the earth during the sabbath day. ( seventh day, and entered into His glorious rest)

Jesus rises the first day of the week, when it was yet dark, rising at the eclipse of the seventh day, to be a first day of the new week of seven days. ...

John 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

John 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

God had told us then, how from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, all flesh ( now Jews and Gentiles all one in Him) worship before the Lord.

The blotting out of ordinances of the previous faulty covenant is nailed to the cross of Christ.

No man therefore judges you in meat, or of a holyday, or of the new moon, or of sabbath days, they are the shadow of the secret of the seventh day of Christ...

Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Here is the beginning of that secret.

God shows to Adam, ( the first man) how the ground is under a curse, and as Noah was about to be born, comfort comes because of the ground which the Lord had cursed ( all in Christ are made alive)...

Genesis 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Genesis 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

God gave the words of the law to Israel, and said to them, cursed are they who confirm not all the words of that law, to do them...

Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Moses said to the people of Israel, to behold the blood of the covenant, and the Lord said to Moses, to come up to the mount to receive the tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which God wrote to be taught to every man.

Moses went to the mount, and the cloud of the glory of God covered the mount six days, and on the seventh day God called unto Moses out of the middle of the cloud.

God also gave to the children of Israel an everlasting covenant, a sign between God and Israel for ever, of the Lord in six days making heaven and earth, and resting on the seventh day and was refreshed...

Exodus 24:8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the Lord hath made with you concerning all these words.

Exodus 24:12 And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

Exodus 24:15 And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.
16 And the glory of the Lord abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.

Exodus 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

The inhabitants of the earth transgressed the laws, and broke the everlasting covenant, and the curse devoured the earth....

Isaiah 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Moses was faithful in all his house ( who had gone to God on the seventh day for to receive Gods laws)

This is for a testimony of the things to be spoken after, wherefore the Holy Ghost says, to day, if you will hear His voice ( to enter into His rest on the seventh day).....

Hebrews 3:3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

Israel had no faith to hear God.

God had sworn, if anyone would enter into His rest, and God had finished the works from the foundation of the earth. God had rested the seventh day from all His works, and if the people ( of Israel) shall enter into His rest...

Hebrews 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

Perfection ( Gods rest is perfection on the seventh day) was not by the Levi priesthood, and how Israel received the law. ( God had spoken to Moses on that seventh day).

The priesthood therefore was changed, and a change of the law ( to be made perfect and also given perfectly on the seventh day)

Hebrews 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Jesus obtained the more excellent ministry, to be the mediator of a better covenant, established upon better promises ( than the covenant of being cursed for not doing the laws)

The first covenant was with fault. The fault was, man was cursed for not continuing in the covenant of God and are not regarded by God, when they have not got faith ( this covenant is now given for faith).....

Hebrews 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

God framed the worlds through faith.

Abel offered n faith.

Enoch pleased God ( through faith) and it is impossible to please God in any way without faith.

Noah by fear of God and by faith prepared the ark.

Abraham by faith obeyed God.

Jacob by faith blessed the sons of Joseph, and Joseph by faith spoke of the departing of Israel ( from Egypt)

Moses by faith was hidden, to not fear the commandment of Egypt.

All of these obtained the good report through faith, and received not the promise ( the promise of faith is very far from Israel in the covenant of the law of cursing) that they without us ( in the law) should not be made perfect....

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

Hebrews 11:21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.
22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.

Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Those who are of the works of the law are under the curse.

No man is justified in the law, the just live by faith. The law is not of faith.

Christ redeems us from the CURSE OF THE LAW, that the blessing of Abraham can come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ to receive the promise of the SPIRIT, through FAITH..

Galatians 3:0 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

God told us of the root of Jesse, who the gentiles seek, and whose rest ( seventh day rest) would be glorious.

Also God had confirmed for us, how the Lord will be healing us, and how in the third day He will raise us up to live in His sight.

In that day also, living waters would go out from Jerusalem....

Isaiah 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Hosea 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Zechariah 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Jesus was crucified on the preparation before the sabbath day, and was dead in the heart of the earth during the sabbath day. ( seventh day, and entered into His glorious rest)

Jesus rises the first day of the week, when it was yet dark, rising at the eclipse of the seventh day, to be a first day of the new week of seven days. ...

John 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

John 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

God had told us then, how from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, all flesh ( now Jews and Gentiles all one in Him) worship before the Lord.

The blotting out of ordinances of the previous faulty covenant is nailed to the cross of Christ.

No man therefore judges you in meat, or of a holyday, or of the new moon, or of sabbath days, they are the shadow of the secret of the seventh day of Christ...

Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

God finish His work (of creation) and rested on the 7th day (Genesis), and God finished His work of redemption and rested on the 7th day as well.

We patiently await His return to pickup all the survivors.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

There is no secret.

Try reading Eph 3 where Paul talks about the mysteries (secrets ) now made clear that we the gentiles might be saved.

What was once hidden is now plainly revealed, that Jesus died and rose again to pay for our sins.

Upvote 0